NEW FEATURE WITH PUSH BUTTON, EASY TO CHANGE SETTING, WARM UP ALERT, RELAY CONTROL, WARNING TEMPERATURE SETTING FROM 0 ~ 140°C, PUSH BUTTON TO TEMPORARY INCREASE SETTING BY 5 °C, 10 °C AND 15 °C FOR DRIVING MOUNTAIN ROAD
"FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE"
Minimum investment with maximum engine protection
"2 Years Warranty"
Monitor yourENGINE TEMPERATUREto prevent expensive engine repair
"Dual Buzzer,One in Digital Display, One in ECU,
with switch to turn on/off"
Real time monitoring engine temperature, Over heating temperature alarm and display.
Easy installation, work with any vehicle, Trucks, Tractors, Boats, Machines.
Engine Guardian, This system can help to prevent overheating due to:
- Coolant loss
- Hose leaks
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Blockage in the radiator or hose
- Malfunctioning water pump
- Detect any cooling system problem due to the age of part/s
OEM look digital display with buzzer, build inselectable inCelsiusorFahrenheit
Warning Temperature is Adjustable from 0°C~140°Cor 32°F~284°F
Detect Temperature from-19°C~150°Cor-2°F~ 302°F
Build in Cooling Fan Override Control or Horn control alarm (Optional Relay Kit or check my other sale)
Engine Guardian Working DemoCooling Fan Control(Optional Relay)
Warm Up Alert Factory Horn Control (Optional Relay)
Most vehicles have a temperature gauge, but it lacks the ability to provide an audible warning when problem exists. This system will show the real-time engine temperature on a digital display. If the engine overheats, the Engine Guardian will start beeping intermittently to warn the driver. When the engine temperature continuously climbing, it will beep continuously. The main purpose of this device is to protect the car engine from overheating.
Typically, the engine temperature will increase beyond normal operating temperatures before serious damage starts setting in. As the Engine Guardian will detect abnormally high engine temperatures, and provide an audio as well as visual guide to the operating temperatures of the engine, the driver will be able to judge and work to reduce the operating temperature (slow down, or stop the car for a while). This will reduce the repair cost and reduce the likelihood of needing and engine replacement. Additionally, the driver and passengers will not be stranded due to an overheated engine.
- Alert driver when engine temperature is in the critical range.
- Optional function to override factory cooling fan system.
- Digital display of Simple wiring - Supplied external sensor.
- Cost efficient with sharing display unit with parking sensor system (Optional)
- Rotatable display for easy mounting at any direction and any position.
- Smaller control unit for easy installation.
- Build-in speaker as backup output to alert using audible beeps.
-Prevent expensive engine repair.
-Real time monitoring of engine temperature
-Reduce likelihood of engine overheating and stranding the driver
-Can help to prevent overheating due to:
- coolant loss
- hose leaks
- malfunctioning thermostat
- blockage in the radiator or hose
- malfunctioning water pump
Input voltage: 12 ~ 24Vdc
Detection temperature: -19°C ~ 150°C
Sensor wire length: 10 ft or 3 meter
Conduit for sensor wire: 5 ft
1. ECU x 1 pc
2. Display x 1 pc
3. Sensor x 1 pc
4. Push Button x 1 pc
5. Power cable x 1 pc
6. Relay output cable x 1 Set
7. Accessories pack x 1 pc
Engine Guardian Complete Kit