This item has been shown 25031 times.
Car Parts Wholesale
Exterior Door Handle For 88-99 Chevrolet K1500 C1500 Set of 2 Front
Description / Notes:SET-C462111
Warranty: 1 Year
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Replacement Exterior Door Handle -- EXTERIOR DOOR HANDLES, PLASTIC BEZEL, TEXTURED BLACK, SET OF 2
This OE replacement door handle replaces your old or damaged factory unit
Brand New in the Box - Fit and Quality Guaranteed!
Please note to ensure faster delivery time, your order may ship from different warehouses and may arrive at different times.
Please note that this product is an oversized item which ships by a freight carrier. Typical delivery time for this item is 10-14 business days.
This product is available FOR RETAIL PURCHASE ONLY, not available for bulk buys, reseller or wholesale purchase. Additional restrictions may apply.
Material Plastic bezel, metal lever
Anticipated ship out time 1-2 Business Days
Quantity sold Set of 2
Product fit Direct Fit
Replaces oe number 15742229, 15742230
Color/finish Textured Black
Recommended use OE Replacement
Door lock/key hole provision With Keyhole
Replaces partslink number GM1310132, GM1311132
Limited Warranty Coverage Policy
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer's warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchases. The manufacturer's warranty shall be the exclusive remedy for any such product defect or failure. Please refer to the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that you can take advantage of your product's warranty. Some manufacturers require that you register your product to activate its warranty. We specifically disclaim any other express or implied warranties for products covered by a manufacturer's warranties.
For products not covered by a manufacturer's warranty, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified in the product description or at the time of purchase. The warranty only covers a parts replacement of a defective part unless a part cannot be obtained in its place. For such cases, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange of a defective part will be processed only if it meets the following terms and conditions:
- All products subject to a warranty claim must contain a defect in workmanship or material. The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear of products; products damaged due to environmental conditions including rain, snow, hail, salt, or natural disasters; products damaged due to accident or collision; or product damage caused by other faulty parts.
- All items must be in their original condition and must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- The warranty is subject to the General Warranty Limitations below.
If something goes wrong with your product, please contact our Warranty Team using 's Member Communications tools, such as My Messages, or using the contact information on your sales invoice to have a replacement shipped to you. Please have your order number ready to ensure timely processing of your service contract.
General Warranty Limitations (Applies to all Product Warranties)
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
- The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
EACH WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, AIR FREIGHT CHARGES, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
- We will provide a pre-paid shipping label for the return. We will not reimburse any return shipping charges incurred if our pre-paid shipping label is not used.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales invoice. In addition, all returned items must have the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number written outside the shipping box prior to return. Returned items without an original sales invoice or without the RMA numbers will NOT be accepted. Please contact us for any questions.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer
Each warranty represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, CONDITION OF ANY KIND OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. Therefore all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above information may not apply to you. Each warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. We do not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions or exclusions of any warranty. If any provision of a warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in the Warranty Coverage Policy are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies