All the horsepower of the Corvette slammed into the Pontiac Solstice - the 400hp GM LS2 engine is an awesome addition to this super slick roadster. Mallett Cars has engineered it as a complete package. Extensive track and street testing has been done to assure that this car handles better than stock on either a Sunday drive or on a road course. The cars are complete from front to back using Genuine and Official Licensed Products of GM with the stock OEM catalytic converters in place to assure state emission compliances. And only Mallett Cars will back this kind of performance with a 2-year, 24,000 mile warranty.
Only 100 cars will be built, with a base price of $18,000 for the conversion.
The standard package includes:
- 400 HP V8 LS2 Engine - Rated at 400 HP @ 6,000 RPM and 400 LB-FT @ 4,400 RPM
- LS2 Clutch, Pressure Plate, and Flywheel
- Custom Modified Lowered Shocks
- New Springs
- Control Arm (A-Arm) Bushings
- Corsa Stainless Muffler
- World famous Mallett body graphics
- Mallett graphics embroidered on seat headrests
- Show Car Detailing
- Mallett serial number plaque
- 2-year 24,000 mile warranty