Galpin Auto Sports officially unveiled the first 2007 BOSS 302 Mustang by G.A.S. - the first Mustang to feature the all-new Ford Racing Performance Parts BOSS 302 high-performance engine in the ultimate modern performance package. This vehicle marks the first return of the BOSS 302 Engine in a Mustang since 1970.
- 390-hp, 5.0 liter BOSS 302 V8 with NOS 1970 Holley carburetor
- Tremec TKO 600 transmission with Hurst T-handle shifter
- MHT 20-inch wheels and Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires
- Original Grabber Blue paint by G.A.S.
- Custom G.A.S. stainless steel long tube headers and merge collectors
- Bassani stainless steel muffler and X-pipe
- Baer brakes with 14-inch calipers
About the Boss 302 Crate Engine Making its debut in 1969 - the original BOSS 302 powered a limited production Mustang model sold for two years, which was known as the BOSS 302. The car got its name from the legendary engine that powered the Mustang to a Sports Car Club of American Trans-Am series win in 1970. "The original BOSS 302 was a race winning engine. Sharing the DNA from the original BOSS 302, the new BOSS 302 begins with a block designed with racing in mind from the beginning," said Jamie Allison, manager, Ford Racing Performance Group. "Whether racing in a sealed engine class, building an all-out drag racing engine or looking for a street performer, the BOSS 302 block and engine family meets the needs of all Ford 302 enthusiasts at a price that is comparable to a performance-prepped stock 302."