This item has been shown 1106 times.
This listing is for a New Mint in Box Minichamps 1:18 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK Class Diecast Sports Car! It is a Convertible with Opening Hood, Doors and Trunk. Comes with a Highly Detailed Engine Compartment and Interior. There are real seat belts and an Instrument Panel that makes you feel like you are in the real car!! Technical data is as follows:
- Engine-Water Cooled 4-Cylinder inline
- Displacement-1,796 ccm
- Output-120 Kw (163 hp) at 5,500 RPM
- Drivetrain-6-Speed Gearbox, Rear Wheel Drive
- Front Suspension-Independent 3-link with antidive geometry with lowered ride height. stabilizer bar.
- Rear Suspension-Independent 5-arm multilink with lowered ride height. stabilizer bar.
- Chassis/body-Steel body of unitary construction.
- Dimensions & Weight-Wheelbase: 2,430 mm, Length: 4,082 mm, Width: 1,969 mm, Height: 1,298 mm, Weight: 1,390 kg.
- Performance: Top Speed Approximatey: 230 kph
The SLK Class is attracting a lot of attention. After all, the design exudes more power and energy than ever before. You'll also find peak performances everywhere else: from powerful engines to spacious room concept, right through to furnishings. The motor press christened it little silver arrow. No wonder, as the SLK Class gives the legendary racing car a great deal of respect, from the radiator tip with the fins to the prominent rear. The Roadster is nevertheless an unmistakable SLK with innovative design details.
Winning buyer willreceiveFREE FedExShipping w/Insurance in continental U.S. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada willpay actualInternational Priority Mail Shipping. Foreign buyers willpay actualInternational Priority Mail Shipping.Texas residents subject to 8 1/4% sales tax. Additional cars shipped for FREE in Continental U.S. Your package will be packed professionally and with care as we haveTen years experience working with . We acceptPay Pal or Cashiers Checks. Please No Personal Checks.
Special Note to Foreign
Customers: When ordering merchandise from U.S. Retailers
there may be extra charges with Customs. Once the package arrives to
the Foreign Destination Customs determines if there will be any
charges associated with the package coming into their respective
country. We can not be responsible for extra charges other
Governments/Customs agencies charge. Also, we have no way of knowing
if there will be any charges. Some packages go through with no
costs, and others are charged, depending on the type of merchandise
and the country involved. Thank you.