This item has been shown 21338 times.
The 2011- 2019 GM 2500/3500 HD has an impressive stance and a killer look, inspiring Zone to build a kit that would add crucial enhancements while taking nothing away from this sharp looking, new model truck. The Zone 5" Suspension Lift for GM 2500/3500 HD features Heavy Duty components worthy of the HD badge; With 1/4" thick steel crossmembers and a durable, thick Skid Plate - all laser-cut and powder coated in their "Hammer Black" color to match the factory components. Installation requires no drilling or modifying the differential, meaning no "invasive" mods to your new toy. A set of braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines hones the whole package in.
Zones' innovative HD lift doesn't just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too! This kit doesn't widen the stock track width leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. This suspension system features a set of Fox 2.0 IFP Steel Body Shocks for the ultimate in performance and ride quality!
Please phone with any questions about this suspension lift kit. Live Chat with use on our web site
Over-View & Install Video
Zone Offroad C12N/C13N 5" Lift Kit 2011-18 Chevy 2500/3500 (Product Preview with before/after) - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the App? Paste link into a browser window:
Front:Front/rear crossmembers, lifted knuckles, differential skid plate, differential drop brackets, torsion bar brackets, sway-bar link extensions, bump stop brackets, extended brake lines & hardware.Rear:3" Lift blocks, u-bolts, bump stop brackets, brake-line, e-brake brackets & hardware.Shocks:(4) Premium Nitrogen Valved Shocks.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- One piece 1/4" steel crossmembers
- CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles
- Differential HD Skid Plate for offroad protection
- 3" Rear block kit for easy installation
- No Differential Trimming Required
- The front differential parts will not be used on 2WD models.
- Shock Boot Covers Included Protects the Shocks Piston from Rock Damage
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required (These Rent for Free from all Auto Parts Stores Don't Waste your money buying this!!)
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation
- With a 20" Wheel, 5"-6" backspacing is recommended
- Rear kit designed for single rear wheel axles.
- Stock 17" or 18" Wheels cannot be re-installed
- Will fit 2WD models; the front differential related parts will not be used.
This product fits the following applications:
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD 4WD 2WD
- 2011-2019 GMCSierra2500HD/3500HD 4WD 2WD
Optional Upgrades & Accessories:
- Single Steering Stabilizer (pn# 3103) +$51.95 fits 2011-2015 (not 2016-17)
- Single Black Steering Stabilizer (pn# 7103) +$56.95 fits 2011-2015(not 2016-17)
- Front Lift Height: 5"
- Front Lift Method: Knuckle & Bracket Kit
- Rear Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-Bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 17x9 or 18x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5"-4.625"
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- Back Spacing: 5"-6"
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
View Zone Offroad C12N/C13N Instructions
View Product Warranty
WE SELL & INSTALL ZONE OFFROADPRODUCTS EVERYDAY!
**Please note: Be sure and let us know if your rear leaf springs are equipped with or without top mounted overload springs
so we can send you the correct length rear u-bolts. Feel free to call with any questions Live Chat with use on our web site
**SHIPPING TO HAWAII, ALASKA AND PUERTO RICO REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING.
PLEASE CONTACT US AT Live Chat with use on our web site FOR SHIPPING QUOTE.
Please note: We are a "Ma/Pa" brick &mortarsuspension shop currently acceptingPaypal, cash in personand all major credit cards by phone. If you have questions or need technical support, upgrades or accessories we can be reached most times atLive Chat with use on our web site.