This item has been shown 1818 times.
- Clusters / Instrument Panel
- Exhaust / Mufflers
- Front Ends
- Headlights / Tail lights
- Interior Parts
- Side Skirts / Lips / Aero
- Steering Wheels
- Strut Bars / Tower Support
- Suspension / Coilovers
- Turbochargers / Manifolds
- Wheels / Rims
- About Us
- Add to Favourite
- Store Newsletter
- Contact Us
Used Clean JDM 95-98 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R Front Clip with Rare Nismo Lip and Badge for sale.
Up for sale is a very clean White colored 1995-1998 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R front clip with an authentic Nismo Lip and Grill badge. This R33 GT-R Front end is in excellent condition and could easily bring your car back to life, or even convert the style of it! This front clip kit comes with everything you see, including the Rare lip and badge. Please see all actual pictures in order to determine fitment as well as the complete condition of the item for sale. The intercooler and the radiator are not included.
Nissan Skyline R33 Must Determine fitment before see all actual pictures in order to determine fitment as well as the complete condition of the front clip for sale. This item is used as it may show some signs of wear. ***The intercooler and the radiator are not included***
We ship within 1-2 business days.
Shipping price includes Tailgate & Residential Delivery
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR sale WINNER
If you are the winner of this item, please provide us with your telephone number. The item will not be shipped until we have a valid phone number.
You may send us your telephone number through message immediately after purchase.
If you wish to return you item, You must inform us within 2 days of taking delivery of the item
Unless the item was damaged on delivery and signed damaged, You are responsible to return the items to us undamaged in a saleable condition within 5 days of the original delivery. We recommend all returns are sent insured in case of damage as no refund will be given if the item returns damaged to J-Spec Auto Sports.
All returns must have a valid RMA # issued by J-Spec Auto Sports to be received.
Delivery time purely depends on your shipping location, you can estimate 2 - 7 business days within the continental United States. All delivery's are between 10 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Engines, Transmissions, Front Clips, and Drivetrains will be shipped via Freight.
Accessories and other small parts will be shipped via Ground.
All delivery's will require a signature and checking failure to sign or check on delivery for damage will result in a replacement not being able to be sent out.
If your Item is Damaged you must sign damaged with the courier and inform us straight away so we can arrange a replacement to be sent straight out to you.
If you order has gone past the listing delivery date please get in touch straight away so we can resolve the issue as couriers can let us down sometimes, please bare this in mind before leaving us bad response.
Used Engines Warranty
J-Spec Auto Sports prides itself on offering engines of excellent quality. All our engines pass a Multi-point Inspection & Compression test to ensure great quality engines. We only ship engines with positive compression test results.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
LIMITED WARRANTY OFFERED BY J-SPEC AUTO SPORTS INC.
A. J-Spec Auto Sports warrants that every used engine sold by J-Spec Auto Sports will be in a serviceable condition, having regard to the nature of used engines, for the duration of time after the date of sale according to the following applications:
1. Used Replacement Engines - 60 Days (Unless otherwise specified on the sales receipt).
2. Used Performance Engines - 30 Days (Unless otherwise specified on the sales receipt).
3. Rotary Engines(Mazda RX-7 13BT/13BTT/20B ) - No Warranty
4. All Electrical/Electronic Parts - No Warranty
5. Used Performance Transmissions - No Warranty
6. Used Replacement Transmissions - 30 Days (Unless otherwise specified on the sales receipt).
B. ITEMS AND CONDITIONS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY
1. All internal engine parts including: pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, camshaft and camshaft bearings, timing chain and timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, seals, guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms and shafts. The engine block, cylinder walls and cylinder head are also warranted to be free of cracks or distortion.
2. Head gaskets are warranted for 30 days only, irrespective of the application as stated in Section (A).
3. J-Spec Auto Sports reserves the right to repair with rebuilt or serviceable used parts, or exchange the engine at its own discretion and determination.
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED:
All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, sensors, electronic parts(distributor, wires, Computers, injectors, etc.), drive shafts, engine mounts, half shaft, etc.
D. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. The cost of labor required to remove and install a repaired or exchanged engine to the vehicle.
2. Loss caused by the engine being improperly installed.
3. Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
4. Loss caused by overheating. The warranty does not cover oil leaks, blown head gasket or any other engine damage due to overheating caused by poor water circulation, clogged radiator, stuck thermostat or a faulty water pump, etc.
5. Decrease in performance of any covered part due to normal wear and tear (unless actual breakdown occurs), having regard to inherent manufacturing faults in some engine models.
6. Loss caused by any modification or use of the engine for which it was not originally designed.
7. The engine if it is used for competitive driving or racing.
8. Loss caused by the failure of a part or parts of the engine that are not covered by this limited warranty.
9. Tune-ups and adjustments, filters, hoses, belts, lubricants, coolants, emission control devices, spark plugs, tune-up parts, etc.
10. Deterioration or pre-ignition damage.
11. Repairs performed without prior authorization from J-Spec Auto Sports.
12. Loss caused by defective timing belt. A brand new timing belt must be installed.
13. Loss caused by modification or forced induction (NOS, Turbo, Supercharged) for which the engine was not designed.
14. Failure due to accident or collision.
15. Vehicle is found under manufacturerâ€™s recall.
16. Part is installed in a vehicle other than the manufacturer's specification or intended vehicle.
17. Failure due to fire, theft, vandalism, acts of terror, explosion, lightning, earthquake, hurricane, water damage, freezing or any other environmental conditions.
18. Vehicle was operated for prolonged period of time after the partâ€™s failure.
E. LIMITATION OF DURATION
Repairs or exchanges will not extend this limited warranty beyond the described term on this form (Item A).
F. DISCLAIMER 1
This limited warranty is in lieu of any and all other expressed warranties of J-Spec Auto Sports. Any warranty implied is limited to the duration of this limited warranty. J-Spec Auto Sports does not assume or authorize any person to assume on its behalf any other obligation of liability.
G. DISCLAIMER 2
J-Spec Auto Sports will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
H. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
1. All warranty claims must be initiated via email with precise explanation of an issue. Additional documentation may be required.
2. The customer is responsible for all the freight charges on the return of defective engines and no replacement engine will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective engine in question. If the engine is defective, J-Spec Auto Sports will ship out a replacement engine. If the engine is not defective the customer will pay all shipping charges to ship the engine back to the customer.
3. The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
4. In the event that the wrong and/or defective engine is not returned to J-Spec Auto Sports within 60 days after a replacement engine is sent to our customer, the customer will be charged the full amount of the engine, plus all freight charges.
Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state in which it is being sold or used. State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply. The add-on parts on the engine sold by J-Spec Auto Sports are left attached for testing purpose only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block only).
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
I. ENGINE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Replace engine oil to manufacturer's suggested levels.
2. Replace oil filter.
3. Replace gaskets (valve cover, oil pan & rear main seal)
4. Inspect and replace (if needed) new timing belt/chain
5. Replace thermostat and water pump
6. Flush cooling system and refill with antifreeze to appropriate level.
7. Install new spark plugs, new belts and hoses
8. Change the oil after the first 600 miles and at recommended service intervals thereafter
9. Service the vehicle at proper intervals as per manufacturer's guidelines
J. TRANSMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Check the flexplate for cracks or excessive wear on the starter teeth.
2. Replace oil pan gasket, front and axle seals and replace filter (if applicable).
3. Flush & inspect transmission cooling lines. Follow manufacturer's recommendations.
4. Properly align torque converter (Automatic Transmission Only)
5. Finish installation of the transmission. When finished, add transmission fluid to manufacturer's specifications. Start the engine and add more TF immediately. Additional fluid can now be added until the transmission reads FULL on the dipstick.
6. Reset control module codes.
7. Adjust throttle position sensor cable.
Condition of Used Engines
These are used engines which have been in use for 20,000-70,000 miles (depending on the year of manufacture) and are not brand new. There may be small scratches on the engine because it is used. There may also be fragile plastic, metal or rubber parts that could possibly bend or break during shipping. These parts can be replaced with parts from your original engine or bought from a local used auto parts store.
**Know what you are buying. Buyer must determine the fitment if it is not stated.**
We are one of the largest and most respected DIRECT JDM importers in the USA. We only buy premium quality. We take pride in what we do at J-Spec Auto Sports Inc. Rest assured you are buying premium quality parts from a reputable company.
Buying an engine or a transmission online can be nerve-racking if it is your first time. We understand how important your vehicle is whether it is a daily driver, a rally car or even your 'winter beater'.
At J-Spec Auto Sports we pride ourselves on great customer relations. We import high quality JDM products. Our clients know us for high quality EJ207 STi engines, WRX Impreza EJ205 turbo motors, complete 5-speed transmission packages and STi 6-speed transmission packages among an assortment of many other products and brands.
With our vast experience when it comes to your project we can help you find a solution that matches your needs. If there is something we don't know; we'll do our best and find out.
When you put your trust in J-Spec Auto Sports; you're putting your trust in a JDM company that puts your satisfaction above all else.
Please browse through our website trough any category or section that might lead you to a product of your choice. If you have any questions about inventory please give us a call on our toll-free number or send us email.
Since we can't capture our complete inventory online; we welcome all inquiries and are happy to assist you as best we can!
J-Spec Auto Sport is a trusted name in automotive forums. We encourage all visitors to read client testimonials and reviews prior to purchase. To help you get started; take a look at our "Client Projects" page by clicking the link in the footer.
Members receive an email when we have new items in stock and are first to know about our special promotions, don’t miss out!
click here to join
Welcome to store. First off, thank you for considering my product. I am amazed at the courtesy shown by many of the e-bay consumers. I am bent on honesty and integrity. So if there is anyway I can be of any service, please message me. God bless.
Add to Favourite
Our dedicated staff are happy to help
Less than 24 hour response time
Click here to contact us
JSA motors © 2018 . All Rights Reserved. Developed by Drive Marketing