Ski Snowboard Decal
Size is longest edge of decal
Delivery times can still be slower because of Covid safety policies different governments have implemented during Covid.
All decals are die-cut, meaning, there is no background, the color is all that exists. Your background will be whatever you apply it to. Made in Canada.
Decals are cut from a durable high performance vinyl, with a gloss finish. Some colors are matte finish.
Resistant to temperature, UV rays, salts and solvents. Your decal will come ready to install, masked with transfer tape. Outdoor durability under normal conditions is 5+ years and indoor will last much longer.
Stick 'em anywhere that has a smooth surface, with flat or simple curves. Decals work great for vehicles, windows, laptops, boats, toolbox, snowmobiles, guitars, refrigerators, iPads, signs or banners, and many other places!
I ship using Canada Post Lettermail so no tracking available
Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is a transparent transfer tape.2. Middle layer is your vinyl decal. It is between the transfer tape and paper backing3. Bottom layer is the paper backing.
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surfaceApplication Instructions:1. Rub or squeegee the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.3. Place decal where you want to apply it. Apply masking tape if you want to hold decal in place.
4. Remove the paper backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape. If any vinyl won't adhere to the tape lay it back down and rub/squeegee that area and try again.5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles. Use an object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.6. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape. If part of the decal won't stick, stop and lay that part back down and re squeegee it and try again.7. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker, but if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.