Imitates that famous, sexy whistle, All metal construction that features high-grade die casting and a hammer tone finish, Attaches to any vacuum source on any engine, Mounting instructions and hardware included Speedway Original Hollywood Wolf Whistle® Sku # 91063250 Mfr. Part # 91063250 Condition New Brand Speedway Motors Sold Each Details Info
Nostalgia buffs will appreciate this blast from the past! Imitates that famous, sexy whistle. All metal construction that features hi-grade die casting and a hammer-tone finish. Attaches to vacuum source on any carbureted (non-fuel injected/non-computer controlled) engine. Mounting instructions and hardware included.
Installation Tips Note: The brass insert that contains the whistle assembly can work itself loose and may fall out of the horn. To prevent this, we highly recommend that our customers remove the insert and apply an amount of clear silicone to the threads, install the brass insert and let it set overnight. This should prevent the insert from vibrating loose. Specs Sold in Quantity Each Finish Painted Overall Height 4.25 Overall Length 6.50 Diameter Big End 3.50 MFG. Part # 91063250 Reviews Yes Rated by Nyall on February 25, 2022
Summary: Great service thank you.... hassle free & sent to me In New Zealand ... often have trouble to get suppliers to send to NZ..... cheers....
lots of fun Rated by Ralph on April 16, 2020
Summary: I put it on my 24 Bucket T Roadster, gets lots of attention!
Yes, I recommend this product.
Get some attention Rated by Webb on March 01, 2020
Summary: Easy install
Fun Stuff Rated by RHT on July 03, 2016
Summary: I had one of these on my 57 Caddy, when the engine blew , I pulled it out and replaced it with a modern drive train, somewhere along the way I lost the fittings, So what can a guy do ? I had to buy another. I have an old car craft mag from 1964, A JC Whitney add shows them for $ 2.99 I guess I should have bought a car load of them then !
Pros: A Lot Of Fun
Yes, I recommend this product.
What I was looking for to install on my 1963 Convertible Rated by swosbo10 on June 24, 2016
Summary: Going to install this on my 1963 Ford Convertible.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Related Items / Suggested Parts Wolf Whistle Bootie Replacement Motor for Hollywood Wolf Whistle Replacement Hardware Kit for Hollywood Wolf Whistle® Shipping
- Please take advantage of the “add to cart” button on each listing to get everything in your cart prior to completing checkout. This will ensure you receive a combined shipping rate on your entire order.
- Some products are too large for standard ground delivery and must be shipped via truck freight.
- Please contact us via Message for a freight shipping estimate.
- When possible, please provide a business or commercial address for delivery to eliminate additional fees.
- Please ensure the phone number provided is accurate to avoid delays.
- Upon delivery, the recipient must inspect the shipment before the driver leaves as there may be concealed damage; please open the carton to inspect the contents. Any visual damage must be noted on the shipping document BEFORE signing for delivery. Any damage not noted before signing for delivery is the buyer’s responsibility. If damage is found, the shipment may be refused, but please contact us as soon as possible and arrangements will be made to have the product replaced and damaged parts returned.
Tech Support We're here to help before and after your purchase. If you have a question or need assistance with one of our products, please contact us through Messaging and a knowledgeable Speedway Motors team member will be happy to help. About Speedway Motors is America’s Oldest Speed Shop® and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 71 years. Founded in 1952 by “Speedy” Bill Smith – a racer and street rodder himself – Speedway has grown from a one-man operation to become the world’s largest manufacturer, distributor and retailer of street rod and racing products. Our industry-leading fast delivery is the result of same-day shipping from our state-of-the-art, centrally located 500,000 sq. ft. headquarters. Speedway’s size offers customers unmatched product selection and low pricing, while our excellent technical support and customer service have made us a recognized leader in the rodding and racing industries. Return Policy We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If within 60 days after you receive your shipment and you are not satisfied, you may return the item for a refund. Refunds will be processed (1-2) days after the item is received by Speedway. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition with no modifications or alterations. A restocking fee up to 15% may be applied if items are not in new condition.
Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. If the items being returned need to be repackaged, there will be a repacking charge. Repack the item in a sturdy box, include a copy of your invoice and complete the form on the back of the invoice. You must ship orders back PREPAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COD SHIPMENTS.
All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. No returns on electrical parts, DVDs, and books unless they are defective. Absolutely no returns on special order or closeout merchandise. Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods - PayPal and major credit cards are accepted.
- Terms - Immediate payment is required on all listings.
- To view states in which sales tax will apply to your order, please visit the “shipping and payments” tab.
Guarantee Speedway accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of our listings and product representation. If an egregious shipping or description error occurs, we are happy to assist with a replacement or refund. Disclaimer Due to our large inventory and the diversity of our product line, the stock photo used may not be an exact representation of the item you are offerding on. Please read all product information carefully before purchase to avoid any order issues.