Specialty Products 25460 Pair of Upper Control Arms for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma PART NUMBER: 25460
BRAND: Specialty Products Company
DESCRIPTION Upper Control Arms
Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC’s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and SpecRide™ bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
- Get more droop travel: SPC’s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80° of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting bushings, SPC's arm gives you maximum droop travel.
- Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you 0° to +4° of caster and ±2° of camber, so you can put your alignmnet angles back to specification.
- Get your tire where you want it in the wheel well: Use adjustment in the control arm and on the OE lower cams to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
- Adjustment range: Camber ±2.0°
- Caster 0.0° to +4.0°
- Installation time: .8 hr/side