Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new “first position” shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
Our company, Motoary, was started with one simple idea: to provide the highest quality products and service at the absolute best price. Being enthusiasts and riders ourselves, we wanted to share our passion for the powersports industry and commitment with you. That\'s why at Motoary, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Questions or concerns? We are willing and able to answer any questions you may have about our products or services. Our shipping and return policies are listed below.
Authorized Shoei Dealer
SHOEI GT-Air II
With the innovative and highly-acclaimed GT-Air as a baseline, the all-new GT-Air II was destined for greatness from the very start. Advancements in design, functionality and performance have further evolved SHOEI’s premiere full-face touring helmet, yielding even easier adaptation to the ever-changing conditions throughout your journeys. Featuring a lengthened internal sun shield for optimal sun-glare protection, all-new “first position” shield opening for advanced ventilation and defogging, enhanced aerodynamics and noise-reduction technology, and the ability to seamlessly integrate with the all-new SENA SRL2 Communication System, the GT-Air II is equipped to accommodate your every need.
- Aerodynamic Shell Design:
- Aerodynamic propertiesmaximizedthrough extensive wind tunnel testing andprofessional riders’ response
- Multi-piece EPS liner enhances impactabsorption and ventilation
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and liftaswell as diminishes pressure on the rider’sneck while riding at speed
Sun Shield Visor System:
- Built-in QSV-2sun shield gives riders instant relieffrom sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard fornon-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach slider activates the 3Dinjection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly toaccommodate the internal sun shield, allowing the integrity of the GT-Air’s inner EPS linerto remain intact
- Redesigned upper air intake ventpositioned to maximize airvolume into the helmet interior
- Enlarged lower intake vent reduces shieldfogging and increases ventilation
- Upper and lower intake vents are easy to operate even with gloved hands
- Rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Three intake, six exhaust vents
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM):
- High performance fiber materialscombined withelastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that isultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Three shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-2XL
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethanefoam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removablefor maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allowsemergency medical personnel to easily remove thecheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved inan accident, in turn making the Shoei GT-Air moreeasily removable
Micro Ratchet Chin-Strap:
- 100% stainless steel interlocking mechanism
- Quick, smooth and easy to operate
CNS-1 Shield System:
- CNS-1 three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
Standards: DOT-218 Approved
Construction: Multi-Ply Matrix AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix)
Weight: 3.79 lbs / 1719 grams (approx, based on size medium solid color)
Shipping & Local Pick Up
Most orders are shipped within 1 to 3 business days of receipt of payment. Items with longer handling times will be noted in the delivery information. Not all items will ship from our Greensboro, North Carolina location. In order to keep delivery times as short as possible, we use warehouses across the country to ship items from. In some cases, this can cause the estimated delivery time to be inaccurate. If you would like to pick up an item at our shop, we are located at 161 South Walnut Circle, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Protectorates & International Orders
We are able to ship most items anywhere in the world. If you are interested in an item that does not list shipping to your area, please contact us. We will provide you with a shipping quote and an estimated handling time. Most items shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Protectorates do not require additional shipping. Any additional fees or surcharges for shipping are not covered by Motoary - this includes shipping surcharges to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and more. Please note that orders shipped to international addresses may experience customs delays causing longer than normal delivery times.
Returns & Exchanges
New and unused items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. All returns and exchanges must be in original factory packing, including all tags, labels or ID\'s. Due to their nature, we cannot return tools, electrical items or chemicals. Please contact us if you have a problem with one of these items. For returns, please use the \"Return this item\" option in your purchase history or contact us directly through and we’ll be glad to handle the return directly. For exchanges, defective or incorrect items, please contact us prior to returning any item. This helps us handle your return shipment as quickly as possible once it arrives. We will provide you with a prepaid shipping label for any return of a defective or incorrect item received. All closeout items are considered final sales and cannot be exchange or returned under any circumstance.
If you ever have a question or problem, please let us know. We cannot fix or correct situations we don’t know about! Our shop hours are Monday through Saturday, 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time and we may be reached directly through using their message system.