100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With continued exposure to UV light from the sun, the LCD polarizer film deteriorates to a point you can no longer see the LC display segments. When this occurs, the gauge electronics are functioning properly; you just can’t see the display due to the polarizer’s deterioration.
This type of UV damage causes some displays to appear wrinkled or very dark. The “before” picture of the info gauge is an example of how UV deteriorated gauge appears. The gauge simply needs the polarizer film replaced to work. Works With: This kit will work on all 1996 and newer SeaDoo LCD info gauges as listed below:
NOTE: This kit works on all models & years listed below with or without trim, your trim angle display on the the gauge will still display with this kit installed.
Please ensure your model and year PWC is listed below for proper fitment.
This part will ONLY work on models and years listed below: Model Years GSX 1996-1997 GSX LTD 1998-1999 GSX RFI 1999-2000 GTI LE RFI 2003-2005 GTI RFI 2004-2005 GTX 1996-1997 GTX 2000-2002 GTX DI 2000-2003 GTX LTD 1998-1999 GTX RFI 1998-2002 LRV 2000-2001 LRV DI 2002-2003 RX 2000-2002 RX DI 2000-2003 XP DI 2003-2004
So, Why Buy Jet Ski Plus’s Kit
The Best Instructions
- Included with the kit are detailed instructions with over 35 color pictures of the repair process from start to finish and new polarizer film.
30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Anyone can claim they have detailed, easy to follow instructions; when we say we have detailed, easy to follow instructions, we mean it. We are so confident in this kit that if you’re not 100% satisfied or can’t accomplish the repair, we will refund your money (less a $5.95 handling fee). Just return the instructions and polarizer film to us with an explanation of the issue and a printed copy of your transaction.
We’re Here to Stay
- With 1000’s of watercraft parts for sale, we care about our brand reputation and will be here to stand behind our products. Our competitors have no brand and little business to protect. Personal watercraft parts are our main business and specialty.
- We have repaired dozens of gauges with this exact same process and sold 100’s of these kits. The “after” picture is the same gauge shown in the “before” picture after completing the repair.
How Long Does it Take
- It takes 30-60 minutes to perform the repair once the gauge has been removed from the ski. No special tools required.
Featured CategoriesCarburetor rebuild kitsPerformance partsVenom StartersShippingPaymentReturnsAbout UsShipping
We ship orders the next business day or sooner. We only have products available for sale that are in stock in our distribution center.
Domestic Shipping Within The 48 States
- Free shipping for all US locations
- PO boxes can not be utilized for UPS shipments
Domestic Shipping Outside The 48 States
- Free shipping for USPS shipments
- Large/Heavy items that ship via UPS can not be shipped outside the 48 states
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal payments.
You may pay with your credit card, debit card or bank account. If you qualify, you may use BillMeLater to make time payments.
Missouri residents are required by law to pay 8.125% sales tax, which will be collected when you make your payment.
Please note that if you pay using PayPal's eCheck's feature, this will delay shipment of your order until the PayPal eCheck has cleared.Returns
If you change your mind on an item you purchased:
You can return an item for any reason within 30 days of your purchase date. However, to be eligible for a refund, your return must meet the following criteria:
- New items must be returned unopened in their original packaging.
- Customer pays return shipping costs.
The following items and/or product types are ineligible for a return.
- Tools & Chemicals
- Electrical items
- Vehicles (Jet Skis, ATVs, etc)
There are no returns or warranty on electrical items unless specifically stated in the item description.About Us
At Jet Ski Plus, we recognize the riding season is very short and having your PWC broken down for a couple of weeks can reduce a limited season even more, not to mention putting a real damper on your family's vacation. Maintaining your Jet Ski isn't always easy, with many Jet Ski parts difficult to find or unavailable because they've been discontinued. We understand, you need the right part at that best price and you need it fast.Shop categories
- Riva Racing|R & D
- Venom Starters
- Carb Kits
- Basic Kits
- Complete Rebuild class="dir">OutBoards
- Carb Rebuild Kits
- CDI|Switch Boxes|Electrical
- Fuel Links
- Add To Favorite Seller
- View response
- Visit Our Store
- About Us