This item has been shown 92749 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Rockville SS8P 8" 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
Video of SS8P:
The SS8P is an all in one
solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot
of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.8" thick so that it can easily fit under
your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and
simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built
into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We focused on making installation a breeze so we designed this unit with you the
customer in mind. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an
aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this
even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on
the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this
subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to
make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one
side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitor’s models are more
challenging to install.
The SS8P has 400 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. This has great controls
so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the
volume and subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies which the
human ear cannot hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control,
input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware but the best thing about
our model is the sound. It is slim but it sounds like a full sized subwoofer If
you are not happy with it we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. If
you don’t like the sound, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you in
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered
Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- THD: < 0.4%
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Fuse Rating: Single 10A
- Peak Power 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV
- Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: SS8P
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design