This item has been shown 20098 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Package: Rockville SS8P 8" 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer + Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Complete Wire Kit With RCA Cables and ANL Fuse Holder
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
- (1) Rockville SS8P 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- (1) Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge Amp Wire Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA
Video of SS8P:
Description of SS8P:
The SS8P is an all in one
solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a lot
of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.8" thick so that it can easily fit under
your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is clean and
simple. This is a true all in one subwoofer solution with the subwoofer built
into the enclosure along with a top of the line amplifier built in as well.
We focused on making installation a breeze so we designed this unit with you the
customer in mind. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an
aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this
even if you have no preamp outputs available.
The smart turn-on circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on
the amplifier. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this
subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Something else we did to
make installation quick and easy is we put all the inputs and outputs on one
side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitor’s models are more
challenging to install.
The SS8P has 400 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. This has great controls
so you can adjust the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the
volume and subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies which the
human ear cannot hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control,
input sensitivity, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware but the best thing about
our model is the sound. It is slim but it sounds like a full sized subwoofer If
you are not happy with it we will offer you a 90-day money back guarantee. If
you don’t like the sound, we will send you a pre-paid label and refund you in
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered
Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Heavy Duty Mounting Feet
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Green Power/Red Protect LED
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz
- THD: < 0.4%
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Fuse Rating: Single 10A
- Peak Power 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 100 Watts
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m
- Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV
- Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
Video of RWK10:
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the followingdifferencesover other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3
times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires
had a much better resistance rating which means they
will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 10 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistanceratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests, because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those any more after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degre
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer
satisfaction and therefore offer free return shipping within 30 days of purchase
on all items returned to us within the continental USA.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give
you a return authorization # and a return label.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective or you want to return it for any
reason within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- If you are returning a working item in used condition for a refund there will be a
20% used item fee deducted from your refund. All replacements and exchanges are
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: SS8P+RWK10
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design