This item has been shown 8817 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Rockville RXM-S30 2400 Watt 4 Channel Proton Micro Marine Car Amplifier
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
Videos of RXM-S30:
The RXM-S30 is a marine amplifier that is perfect for many applications. This amplifier is water resistant so you can use it in a car or boat or any other application! The micro size of the amplifier also allows for installation in tight spots.
The RSM-S30 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 2,400 Watts peak output, 1200 Watts RMS output (4 x 300 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 600 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 90 x 4 @ 4 Ohms and 150 x 4 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important. One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXM-S30 features Dual 30 Amp fuses. This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse rating due to how efficient it runs.
We put our newest technology into this amp! It is a class A/B full range micro amplifier and runs very efficiently. Full size class A/B generally run at about 50% efficiency depending on the quality of the particular amp. This one is able to run at around 70% efficiency due to the high quality of the parts we use to build these. What 70% efficiency means is that the amplifier will draw less current from the battery and will play louder! The PCB layout of this amplifier is really clean.
The fuse rating is 60A (2 x 30A fuses). If you multiply this number by about 10 you can get a good estimate of the true RMS power output. This amplifier is also more efficient than others on the market, so it will put out more power than most amplifiers that have the same fuse rating.
I want to take a second and talk to you about the inside of the amplifier which is the most important part. This amplifier uses a double sided PCB board. As the name implies when using both sides we double the surface area allowing us to make an amplifier that is twice as good! With all this surface area, it allows us to separate the channels more so you get less crosstalk interference between channels. The grounding path has more space so you will get less unwanted distortion. This is a high power amplifier that needs large amounts of copper to carry all the current. The extra layer on the PCB allows us to use as much copper as we need without worrying about space on the PCB! The material of our PCB is called FR4. It is made of fiberglass which is resistant to heat or fire. We pride ourselves in making the best quality components both in the inside and outside! This PCB board also uses SMD technology. SMD means surface mounted devices. This type of PCB arrangement does not require holes to be punched in the PCB to run a connection to the other side of it. This SMD technology is a more reliable way of manufacturing. Lots of high end brands use this method. The model # of the transistor is 718 688. The model # of the MOSFET supply is SW50N06. The transformer size is 1.41” inches. We also use a sealed type of potentiometer. The potentiometer is a measuring instrument. It is a voltage divider used for measuring electric potential (voltage). There is a carbon track inside where the wiper comes into contact with the track to determine the resistance of the potentiometer. Our sealed type have these mechanisms insulated so no dust can get inside. Only higher end amplifiers use these sealed types. You can see below. The one on the left is what we use. The one on the right is the average one used by most brands. The sealed one will make your amplifier last longer!
We also use Elna RA3 capacitors that are built in Japan. 99% of amplifiers on the market use China-built capacitors, which are cheaper but they do not sound as good. These types of capacitors increase the sound quality relative to the ones commonly found in most amps on the market. With our ELNA capacitors you can hear the difference. You will get rich quality-grade sound.
Most brands do not even know what is in the inside of their products. We work hard to ensure we build amps we are proud of and we want to supply you the information about what makes our products sound so good!
I wanted to take a second and talk about the waterproofing process we use on this amplifier. We use a chemical compound which includes Acrylate Acid, Silicone, Polyurethane, and a few other substances. When these chemicals solidify, it becomes a protective on the PCB. This is what we call a conformal coating. This makes the amplifier water resistant. It also prevents oxidization and protects the amplifier from moisture. There are 3 ways manufacturers can conformally coat a PCB board. Soak, paint, or spray. Once we finish building the PCB board we paint it with our conformal coating.
We would like to offer anyone a 90 day money back guarantee. We are so confident you will love this amp! If you don't then we will send you a label to return it for all your money back!
- Rockville RXM-S30 2400 Watt 4 Channel Proton Micro Marine Car Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 400 Watts (4 x 90 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 600 Watts (2 x 300 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
- 800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms
- 1200 Watts (4 x 300 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts (2 x 1200 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 2400 @ 4 Ohms)
- Marine amplifier with conformal coated PCB board
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer @ 45hz
- Channel Separation: 50 dB
- Current drawn @ MAX RMS output: 27A @ 4ohm, 40A @ 2ohm
- Efficiency @ MAX RMS output: 65% @ 4ohm, 60% @ 2ohm
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Input sensitivity: 20mV-6V
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- THD+A: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- Continuously Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Continuously Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50HZ – 250HZ
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Full Adjustable Crossover Controls: low pass, high pass, and full pass
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 2 x 30A Fuses
- 7 LBS
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7˝ x 1.98˝ x 12.28˝
Click Here To View Owners Manual
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RXM-S30
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design