This item has been shown 40986 times.
Rockville RXD-M5 Competition 8000 Watt Mono Amplifier
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXD-M5 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 8,000 watts peak output, 4,000 watts RMS output and 2000 watts CEA-2006 rated power. It is CEA-2006 compliant which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. The issue the car audio worlds facing today is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that Is not CEA compliant but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands In the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-M5 features a 250 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-M5 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply and studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors. It has a fully adjustable12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The RXD-M5 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The RXD mono amplifiers took years of engineering. A lot of new technology went into these amps. We call this technology optical coupler Class-D. This new technology gives the amplifier punchier bass compared with a typical class “D” amp. A major difference in our OC technology is the preamp input stage and output stage are separated in circuitry. It is less susceptible to noise, which typically is picked up from the preamp input. The RCA input accepts both balanced and un-balance inputs. If there is potential inference in the car, the balanced input signal is less susceptible to noise.
The Phenom amps by Rockville use only the top parts. We use Siemens correction capacitors which are well-known for producing crystal clear sound quality. We use TL072 OP (power supply) which is composed of MOSFETs. Typical class “D” amps use JRC4558, which is composed of transistors only. MOSFET power supplies have a higher speed, lower loss rate, lower noise, and ultimately supply more efficient and clean power along with lower THD (distortion). We redesigned the layout of the PCB boards to allow the amp to run smooth and cool. Each and every amplifier we manufacture is tested twice. Once at the semi-finished PCB stage of production and then another test is done at the final assembly. We also run age tests on them. After this is all done, we hire a 3rdparty independent company unaffiliated with our factory or with us to go to the factory and do random inspections of the power and over 20 other tests. We guarantee these amps will satisfy you.
We are so confident in your satisfaction of this amplifier that we will offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. This means if for any reason you want to return the amplifier back and get a full refund we will send you a label and take the amp back and give you all your money back. (Amp must be complete along with the box).
- Rockville RXD-M5 8000 Watt/4000w Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
.....1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
.....2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
.....4 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N)
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc)
.....1 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....4 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song
.....1 Ohm: 8000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel
.....4 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel
- Strapable - This amp can be bridged together with another amplifier to deliver twice the power
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control Switch
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 500Hz
- Damping Factor: > 220 @ 100Hz
- 250 Amp External In-Line ANL Fuse Block
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5˝ x 1.8˝ x 17.7˝
The Rockville Difference:
you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the
stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from
China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost
but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get
you that USA quality that you want!
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RXD-M5