This item has been shown -1 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Rockville RW7SV12 Single 12" 1.28 cu.ft. MDF Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Box Specifically Designed For The JL W7 Subwoofer - Constructed Using Grade "A" 3/4" MDF Wood, Proudly Made in America!
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
The RW7SV12 is a single 12" vented subwoofer box designed specifically to work with the JL Audio 12W7. This enclosure is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well.If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
The front panel of the box where the sub gets mounted is made of extremely thick 1" inch MDF wood. The rest of the box is built with 3/4" high-grade MDF construction. While other manufacturers use 3/4" or less MDF in the front panel, Rockville chooses to use a thicker 1" MDF because the front panel receives the most pressure causing the wood to flex more than the rest of the box. With the thick 1" MDF you will have no warping or breaking of the wood over time, and less distortion from your subs, and significantly improved sound quality.
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RW7SV12 Single 12" 1.28 cu.ft. MDF Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Designed specifically for the 12" JL W7 Subs
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- ¾” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Built to JL Audio Recommendations
- Type of Enclosure: Ported/Vented
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 12"
- Dimensions in Inches: 16" L x 24.25" W x 13.25 H"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 16"
- Mounting Depth: up to NA" (enough depth for any sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.7 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 1.28 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are backed with a full90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RW7SV12
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design