Radiator for Mercedes S550 CL550 S63 AMG S600 CL63 AMG S65 AMG CL600 CL65 AMG V8 Visit Our Store Add to Favorite Seller Ask Seller Question View response Sign Up For Newsletter Radiator
Radiator for Mercedes S550 CL550 S63 AMG S600 CL63 AMG S65 AMG CL600 CL65 AMG V8 Qty.PartDescription
- Compatibility Chart▲ - 2011All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzCL6002007 - 2011All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzCL63 AMG2008 - 2011All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzCL65 AMG2008 - 2011All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS3502012 - 2013All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS4502008 - 2009All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS5502007 - 2011All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS6002007 - 2013All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS63 AMG2008 - 2010All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS65 AMG2007 - 2009All Trim LevelsN/AMercedes-BenzS65 AMG2010 - 2013Primary RadiatorN/A
- Product Details▲ Weight17.6 lbs Height5.1 in Width21.9 in Length 32.5 in TypeRadiator Transmission TypeAutomatic Transmission Transmission Oil CoolerYes Tank MaterialPlastic StyleCrossflow Sensor2 Row Count2 Rows Radiator CapNo Outlet LocationBottom Right Outlet Header18.56 x 2.38 in. / 471.5 x 60.3 mm Outlet Diameter1.81 in. / 46 mm Mounting Hardware IncludedNo MaterialAluminum, Plastic Items IncludedN/A Inlet LocationTop Left Inlet Header18.5 x 2.38 in. / 469.9 x 60.3 mm Inlet Diameter1.81 in. / 46 mm Has Engine Oil CoolerNo Hardware IncludedNo Core Width18.13 In. / 639.8 mm Core Thickness1.31 In. / 33.3 mm Core MaterialAluminum Core Height25.19 In. / 639.8 mm ColorSilver Core, Black Tank California Proposition 65Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Distributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications
- Highest grade plastic tanks with aluminum core - made to withstand rust and wear
- Dependable and long-lasting, quality inspected, 100% leak tested
- Radiator cap not included
Radiators are essential in keeping your engine cool and removing excess heat that accumulates when the engine burns fuel. A failing radiator can lead to engine and transmission failure caused by overheating. Our radiators are 100% leak tested to prevent coolant loss and keep your engine running efficiently.
- Customer Service▲
At AutoShack, we offer exceptional and fast service to ensure you get the right parts as quick as possible. If you have any questions regarding out parts and services, please ask us a question.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm ET
Saturday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm ET
Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
You may also send us an email through at the top right corner of this page.
"We are committed to provide you, our valued customer, with a 100% customer experience. We welcome you to contact our experienced customer service representatives with any questions you may have." Our Knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives Are Ready To Help.
We will gladly accept the return of your purchased item(s) for a full refund as long as the return is made within 30 days of the invoice date and the item(s) have not been damaged or installed.
Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles is not permitted.
Please Note - AutoShack does not provide free return shipping. Return Shipping cost is only covered in the event of an AutoShack error.
- Shipping Information▲ FREE SHIPPING* ON ALL PURCHASES! Shipping Options
Most orders placed with AutoShack qualify for free shipping within the Continental US.
Some order will have an additional shipping cost due to package size or being outside of standard delivery area.
*Warranty Replacement items covered under AutoShack’s 6 month Warranty and Limited Lifetime warranty do not include shipping costs due to package size or being outside of standard delivery area. Standard Delivery (Included Free)
Delivery is between 2-7 business days. The suggested delivery arrival dates on the site are an estimated arrival time and not guaranteed.
All shipping carriers reserve the right to extend delivery time by 24 hours to residential deliveries. This is beyond our control and shipping charges will not be refunded for this reason. Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. Our auto parts warehouse puts forth every effort to prevent shipping damage, however, it does occur occasionally.
If you receive your product and it is damaged, please contact our customer support as soon as possible as AutoShack will only accept your claim for up to 4 days from the date of delivery. Please document any damage, as we will require photos. Damaged products will not be accepted for refund unless AutoShack customer service has been contacted and the proper documentation has been provided. You can contact us by telephone, by our option to send an email or by chat. Two Day Express Shipping
2 Business Day Express shipping is now available. Orders placed before 12 pm EST will ship on the same business day.
Warranty replacements Items do not ship with Express Shipping. If the customer would like to Have the Limited Lifetime Warranty Replacement Shipped Express, they can pay a nominal fee to get Express Shipping.
Due to Express Shipping involving Air Travel some items cannot be shipped express at this time. Currently, these items are AutoShack Strut and Shocks.
Note: Because we are a retailer and not a wholesaler, there is a maximum purchase limit of $775 per shipping address per 24-hours.
Canadian customers can find our listings on .CA
- Warranty▲ Standard AutoShack Warranty
IMPORTANT: By using your AutoShack product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the AutoShack Warranty as set out below. Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the warranty agreement, do not use the product and return it within the return period stated by .
AutoShack hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, that all auto parts & accessories contained in the original packaging against any defects in material and workmanship. All parts sold by AutoShack are brand new, serviceable, and functional. If an auto part is found to be defective within six months* from the original date of purchase AutoShack shall, at its discretion, provide a one-time replacement part. AutoShack is not responsible for, and the warranty does not cover, any damages arising from a failure to operate the product within its intended uses. This warranty does not cover products purchased from sources other than AutoShack. No reimbursements will be given for the delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question. Warranty does not cover parts installed for an incorrect application. Warranty and shipping damage-related claims may require authentication including, but not limited to Mechanic Diagnosis, Pictures or Video of damaged goods – do not dispose of parts until instructed. Failure to provide authenticating documentation could result in denial of the current warranty claim and forfeit of future warranty. Please note that Struts and Complete Struts must be purchased in pairs (front or rear) or warranty is NULL & VOID.
All warranty claims require an image of the warrantied part not attached to the vehicle, and an image showing the part stamp, if visible, on the warrantied part. You may be required to return the part for inspection. Once the warranty claim has been reviewed and approved AutoShack will, at their discretion, provide you with a one-time replacement part. We Stand Behind Our Parts With Coverage You Can Count On. OVER 40 YEARS OF SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Check Out Some of Our Top Selling Parts