Light source: 3570
Color temperature: 6000K
Working voltage: 12V-24V DC
Beam angle: 360 degrees
Application: Headlight/Fog Light
*Latest CSP 3570 light source, no blind zone
*Engineering beam pattern design throw more light on road evenly at appropriate angle without foggy light
*Xenon white light reflect road paint/signs better to show clearer road situation during night driving
*270 degree low beam angle with cut-off line, will not dazzle oncoming traffic
*All-in-one heat conduction system keep the light bulb in appropriate working temperature
2pc LED headlights high beam (9005)
2pc LED headlights low beam (H7)
2pc LED Fog Lights (H11)
New and old packaging will be shipped randomly
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Be sure to turn off the ignition and remove the key.a
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.