Panels are ready to install out of the box, Designed to be an exact reproduction of the originals, Pleats are formed using a dielectric process for a long lasting look, These interior side panels are specifically made for the 1969 Camaro, Comes with a strong attached top rail, attached Windowfelt brand weatherstripping, and door lock knob ferrules PUI PD220C Rear Interior Side Panels, 1969 Camaro, Pair Sku # 92616739 Mfr. Part # PD220C Condition New Brand PUI Interiors Sold Pair Details Info
All our Pre-Assembled rear side panels are ready to install out of the Box. Unlike the Un-assembled where installing your existing top rail and weatherstripping is necessary the work is already done when you open the box. Our Pre-Assembled rear panels come with a strong attached top rail and attached Windowfelt brand weatherstripping, an exact reproduction of the originals. The eye catching pleats are formed using a dielectric process for a long lasting look. Sold as a pair.
- Preassembled rear side panel
- Come with a strong attached top rail, attached Windowfelt brand weatherstripping, and door lock knob ferrules
- Exact reproduction of the originals
- Sold as a pair
Specs Sold in Quantity Pair MFG. Part # PD220C Reviews Great fit Rated by 69 Camaro on March 25, 2021
Summary: Fit was great, Look a feel of material solid, shipping and packing top notch.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Great Price and great looking! Rated by Fast Sam on September 24, 2017
Summary: I was surprised how great these panels looked and the padding was well applied!
Yes, I recommend this product.
Related Items / Suggested Parts PUI 68DD10C-P 1968-1969 Camaro Interior Rear Side Panels PUI PD220 Front Interior Door Panels, 1969 Camaro, Pair Reproduction Assembled Inner Door Panels, 1969 Camaro, Pair Shipping
- Please take advantage of the “add to cart” button on each listing to get everything in your cart prior to completing checkout. This will ensure you receive a combined shipping rate on your entire order.
- Some products are too large for standard ground delivery and must be shipped via truck freight.
- Please contact us via Message for a freight shipping estimate.
- When possible, please provide a business or commercial address for delivery to eliminate additional fees.
- Please ensure the phone number provided is accurate to avoid delays.
- Upon delivery, the recipient must inspect the shipment before the driver leaves as there may be concealed damage; please open the carton to inspect the contents. Any visual damage must be noted on the shipping document BEFORE signing for delivery. Any damage not noted before signing for delivery is the buyer’s responsibility. If damage is found, the shipment may be refused, but please contact us as soon as possible and arrangements will be made to have the product replaced and damaged parts returned.
Tech Support We're here to help before and after your purchase. If you have a question or need assistance with one of our products, please contact us through Messaging and a knowledgeable Speedway Motors team member will be happy to help. About Speedway Motors is America’s Oldest Speed Shop® and has been a trusted source for specialty rodding and racing products and friendly expert advice for more than 70 years. Founded in 1952 by “Speedy” Bill Smith – a racer and street rodder himself – Speedway has grown from a one-man operation to become the world’s largest manufacturer, distributor and retailer of street rod and racing products. Our industry-leading fast delivery is the result of same-day shipping from our state-of-the-art, centrally located 500,000 sq. ft. headquarters. Speedway’s size offers customers unmatched product selection and low pricing, while our excellent technical support and customer service have made us a recognized leader in the rodding and racing industries. Return Policy We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If within 60 days after you receive your shipment and you are not satisfied, you may return the item for a refund. Refunds will be processed (1-2) days after the item is received by Speedway. All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition with no modifications or alterations. A restocking fee up to 15% may be applied if items are not in new condition.
Returned merchandise must include all packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories. If the items being returned need to be repackaged, there will be a repacking charge. Repack the item in a sturdy box, include a copy of your invoice and complete the form on the back of the invoice. You must ship orders back PREPAID. WE DO NOT ACCEPT COD SHIPMENTS.
All fiberglass items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. No returns on electrical parts, DVDs, and books unless they are defective. Absolutely no returns on special order or closeout merchandise. Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods - PayPal and major credit cards are accepted.
- Terms - Immediate payment is required on all listings.
- To view states in which sales tax will apply to your order, please visit the “shipping and payments” tab.
Guarantee Speedway accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of our listings and product representation. If an egregious shipping or description error occurs, we are happy to assist with a replacement or refund. Disclaimer Due to our large inventory and the diversity of our product line, the stock photo used may not be an exact representation of the item you are offerding on. Please read all product information carefully before purchase to avoid any order issues.