This item has been shown times.
Product SKU: ORI-HCCA5000.1D
PAYMENT INFO | SHIPPING INFO | WARRANTY
TECHRONICS STORE | ORDER STATUS | CONTACT US
in titles & description
BUSINESS HOURS:Mon-Fri , 7am-5:30pm PST
ORION HCCA5000.1D 10000W MONOBLOCK HIGH CURRENT COMPETITION CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIER
Click to view larger and other pictures
[Back to Top]
Orion has transformed the HCCA amplifiers to a super powerful sound machine. The technology was transistors and massive designs that stretched the length of a football field, today it's more efficient MOSFET designs, but the outcome is still the same: serious amounts of power driving ridiculously low impedances at completely sick output levels. Whether you're looking for an SPL world record or you just want to do some serious damage on the streets, these amplifiers wil ensure they hear you before they see you. Hellacious power intersects with extreme efficiency under rugged die-cast aluminum covers with illuminated ORION badges that tell the world that HCCA is back! And to make the comeback even sweeter, these amps even offer our patented ESP2 is a proprietary protocol used to program various features within MD Audio Engineering's security and remote start products.
The new terminal connectors accept larger gauge wire, simplify the installation and improve the cosmetic look of the install.
Extruded aluminum delivers solid aluminum heat sink for maximized performance.
When more than 1V is detected on the speaker line, the amplifier will turn on. Once the voltage is gone for more than 30 seconds, the amplifier will turn off.
Through the ESP port on the amplifier while using a MD Audio Engineering Bitwriter, the gain setting can be locked out to prevent the gain adjustment from being changed.
Matched outputs have less notch distortion and better sound quality.
Thermal stability is improved as heat is dissipated from the devices more evenly.
Clean/efficient layout that helps to reduce hot spots and noise due to clutter or un-equal grounds or heat transfer.
ORION HCCA amplifiers are equipped with the 0-180º phase switch.
Aids in the elimination of unwanted noise or harmonics at very low frequency that may degrade the sound quality of a subwoofer and/or enclosure caused by distortion or over excursion from those unwanted noises and harmonics.
The HCCA line offers extensive control under the locking top panel. This is done to keep the aesthetics for a clean installation while offering easy access for
[Back to Top]
We accept PayPal for all orders. You canuse your credit through paypalas all major credit card are accepted byPayPal.
We accept PayPal for all international orders, your address must be verified with PayPal.
We are not responsible for any custom duties or brokerage fees that may apply for all international orders.
When you click on the Buy it Now button you are entering into a contract whereby you agree to purchasing the item at the price listed (including the shipping fee).
A sales tax of (9%) will be applied to all California residents.
If you want to ship your item to an alternate address please add that address on your paypal account and use the address as the default or confirmed address to pay us through paypal
[Back to Top]
We will ONLY ship to a confirmed shipping address listed on your PAYPAL account!!
Techronics-Storecan not sell KICKER products to the European Union.
- All US orders with a physical address will be shipped using UPS GROUND Service, unless a different shipping method was chosen (All shipping method Include Insurance).
- Free shipping only applies to the 48 states.
- All US orders with a PO BOX address will be shipped using USPS Priority Mail (Insurance Included). A surcharge fee will apply to your shipping rate. Please contact us for exact quote.
Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Residents
- All AK, PR and HI orders, a shipping surcharge will apply to your order. The surcharge amount is listed in the listing's shipping information tab (click here).
- All AK, PR and HI orders using ground services will be shipped byUSPS Priority Mail (Insurance Included). A tracking number will be provided through email upon shipment.
APO/FPO, Virgen Islands, Guam and All Other U.S. Terretories
- All US Terretory orders, a shipping surcharge willapply to your order. Please contact us for shipping quotes.
- All US Terretory orders using ground services will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail (Insurance Included). A tracking number will be provided upon shipment via email and order.
All International Residents
- All International Residents shipping fees are listed in the listings shipping information tab (click here).
- All International Orders will be shipped via USPS Priority mail International (Insurance Included). A tracking number will be provided upon shipment via email and order.
Customs Duties and Taxes
- We are not responsible for any custom duties, taxes, brokerages fees(Ground shipping to Canada) and the like for our international customers that your country/government imposes to you.
[Back to Top]
All products are covered by Techronics' warranty.
All products are fully covered by Techronics' warranty, for the full period of time stated on the item's description.
All defective products will be covered under warranty except the following:
Abuse, Accident, Misuse or Faulty Installation (Repeated returns for the same damage may be considered abuse unless accompanied by a receipt from professional installer)
Burnt voice coils
Subwoofer enclosures are not covered by Techronics' warranty
Customer is responsible for all shipping fees for defective items (Shipping the product to and from Techronics).
All DOA must be reported to Techronics through email or phone within 48-hours after receivng the product.
[Back to Top]
Return for Refund / Store Credit
All products that are being returned for Refund or Store Credit are accompanied by a 20% to 60% Restocking Fee (calculated upon inspection of the returned item). The item must be in BRAND NEW Condition. No components missing (i.e. screws, bass knobs, plastic coverings, protective films, etc.) Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in a higher restocking fee or denial of return request. Store credit could be used towards purchase of any products of Techronics-Store.
Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. All refunds or store credits will be computed based on the unit cost. Products purchased with “Free Shipping” will have the UPS Rate deducted from their refund.
Pleasemessage us for RMA procedures.
Write the RMA number outside of the shipping box to where it is visible upon arrival. Any box without a visible RMA may result in refusal by our receiving department. Put the completed RMA FORM inside the box with your item. Any returned item without the completed form will result in delay in processing your request. Please send the item back to us in a standard shipping box with insurance. We are not responsible for any damage or missing items during shipment of the package.
[Back to Top]
Copyright © Techronics-Store 2015