This item has been shown 1491 times.
LISTING IS FOR 2X MOPAR LOGO VINYL DECAL
Need a bigger size decal sticker? Contact us we do custom work and we will match or beat any price!!!Product specs:: 2X MOPAR LOGO DECAL STICKERS.:
Color: YOU CHOOSE: Size: YOU CHOOSE: Can be applied to your car windows, car body, and or any smooth surface.: Material and product MADE IN USA: Stickers have no background at all, just the color lettering you choose. : Self adhesive backing designed to last 9 years outdoors and unlimited indoor exposure: Easy to install, just peel the backing paper and stick.:
Not those cheap stickers my competitors are selling. Our sticker
material is manufactured and precision die cut here in the USA and
specifically made for cars, trucks, Suv's Vans, Mini vans, bikes,
motorcycles or any smooth orders:
Canada shipping is only $3 for first sticker and each additional $0, YES $0!!
All other international countries is $3 and each additional $0 as well!!About your shipment:
All orders will be shipped out withing 24 hours of the time of purchase, excluding weekends and holidays.About our return policy:
have a 30 day hassle free return policy. So if you are not happy with
our stickers you can go ahead and ship it back to us, as long as the
sticker is NOT used and its in the same condition it was shipped to you.
Buyer pays return shipping costsAbout response:
leave us positive response rating us on our shipping, customer service,
handling time, and quality of our decals. We would really appreciate it
and we would do the same for you. If you encountered a problem with
your order please feel free to contact us before leaving the response.
We will NOT ignore you like other sellers!!
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean, smooth surfaces.
3. Slowly remove the paper backing making sure that the sticker stays adhered to the clear transfer tape.
4. Carefully position the decal in the desired area. Once placed it can not be moved so be very careful during this process.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard edged object such as a squeegee or credit card to to rub the decal onto the surface to which you applied it to.
7. Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off making sure no part of the vinyl decal remains on the transfer tape.
for air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge
of the sticker. If not, pin a hole and squeegee the air out. Once done
the hole will become virtually invisible once the air bubble is gone.
That's it. You finished applying your sticker.