Mercedes Benz E-Class Adjustable Lowering Links 2003-2009 W211. Condition is \"New\".
Our links are made from solid stainless still to protect from corrosion and oxidation.
Mercedes Benz air ride suspension levels are controlled by the linkage between the suspension and the body of the vehicle. Two on the front and one is on the rear. Our adjustable links provide you with the ability to change the levels of the suspension. With our links the vehicle will continue to have the full functionality of the factory air ride system.
The installation of our links is quick, easy, and fully reversible.
Why You Should Buy From Us:
*Made from 304 solid stainless steel
* Great look for the car and improved handling
* We make our links here in the U.S. and ship directly to you
* Links are lubricated for reduced friction on the ball joint
* Includes ball joints and grommets for durability
* Our links allow you to add different sizes of wheel spacers by adjusting the height of the vehicle
* You will have more options to fit different variety of rim sizes by raising or lowering the vehicle
* The ride quality will not be altered unless lowered to the extreme
Please contact us before purchasing if you have any questions.
Shipping is free in the United States excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.
International orders will be charged a flat rate of $25 for shipping. All additional customs fees and taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns may be issued under certain conditions according to our discretion. All items must be returned in unused condition. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ONCE YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE LINKS. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and a 30% restocking fee. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Buyer has 48 hours to submit a request for a return. We are not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged in shipping.