This item has been shown 0 times.
Car Audio & VideoPro Audio & DJMarine AudioClub & DJ LightingKaraoke Systems
Package: Kicker 11S10L74 10" 1200 Watt 4 Ohm Solo Baric L7 Subwoofer + Rockville RSVK10 Single 10" 1.10 cu. ft. 3/4" MDF Vented Square Subwoofer Enclosure + Single Enclosure Wire Kit With 14 Gauge Speaker Wire + Screws + Spade Terminals
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
- (1) Kicker 10" Subwoofer
- Rockville 10" Vented Sub Enclosure
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade Terminals
Audiosavings can only ship Kicker products to the United States. Sorry, but we can not ship Kicker to Canada or United Kingdom.
Here at AudioSavings we strongly believe that Kicker is the BEST brand in the Car Audio Industry, so much so, that we GUARANTEE you will be more than satisfied with the sound and value of their products. We urge you to buy this product, test it, and if it doesn’t meet your standards, send it back to us within 90 Days and we’ll give you a 100% FULL REFUND (or store credit). We’ll even give you a return shipping label to ship it back to us!!!
There are no restrictions to this guarantee, other than you must send back the same item we sent you along with the any included accessories.
Description for Kicker Subs:
Solo-Baric L7 Subwoofer technology continues to maintain the title as the first and foremost authority on bass. It was the world’s first patented square subwoofer, supplying the extra decibels needed for deep, musical bass in a mobile audio system.
"Bass is what we are all about… it’s our specialty," Kicker founder and President Steve Irby said. "From the very start, we’ve been known for rich sound – it’s the Kicker heritage, and it’s carried out through all we do."
The Solo-Baric’s cutting-edge, square-sub design ultimately means more cone area, more air displacement and, therefore, more decibels than a conventional round woofer. With a patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene® surround helping to hold the massive motor structure in place, the Solo-Baric L7 provides durability at a high excursion without compromising sound quality.
"We’ve got the accuracy, but we also have the intensity,” Irby said. “When we listen (during testing), we listen to it loud – we know there is no distortion. We make sure of it."
The Solo-Baric L7's highly-engineered motor structure handles huge power and provides extreme output. With heavy-duty, ribbon tinsel leads intertwined with semi-progressive spider technology, the square sub promises dependability when pushed to the limit, while dual voice coils with high-temp copper windings easily handle intense heat and power levels.
In addition to the unshakable structure, the Solo-Baric revolves around Kicker’s most advanced cone design, the injection-molded SoloKon™, which adds targeted strength for reliable performance and accurate response. The 360-degree, constant-contact back bracing adheres directly to every contour of the SoloKon square cone, maximizing the mechanical coupling of the motor while making the woofer as strong and responsive as possible.
Venting in SoloKon’s back-bracing and along the perimeter of the spider landing provides maximum air-flow to cool the voice coils during operation. The woofer utilizes a high-mass, extended pole piece to aid in heat dissipation.
The distinctive cast-aluminum basket provides a strong motor foundation, maintaining a low temperature and a mild magnetic field for the most efficient motion, as well as protecting the Solo-Baric’s specialized inner workings. The Solo-Baric L7 woofer remains available in 2-Ohm or 4-Ohm DVC and conducts business from a sealed- or vented-box application.
- Square vs. Round: More cone area results in greater sound pressure produced by the woofer
- The massive motor structure of the L7 paired with KICKER's patented square-woofer technology provides extreme output capability
- Heat-sinking cast aluminum basket provides a strong motor foundation and maintains low temperatures during long-term operation
- Injection-molded SoloKon™ is our most advanced cone design, adding targeted strength for reliable performance and accurate response
- Patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene® surround provides durability at high excursion with uncompromised sound quality
- 360° constant-contact back bracing adheres directly to every contour of the cone to maximize mechanical coupling of the motor, maintaining precise linear excursion while making the woofer as strong and responsive as possible
- Heavy-duty speaker leads are stitched and glued to the spider rolls for reliable performance when pushed to the limits
- Progressive-roll spider keeps stress away from the glue joint of the spider landing for long-lasting reliability
- Venting in the back-bracing of the cone and perimeter of the spider landing provides maximum air-flow to cool the voice-coil during operation
- Dual Voice Coils with high-temp copper windings handle extreme power levels for long durations without burning out
- T-cut top plate extends the magnetic field of the motor, adding balanced motor strength throughout the entire excursion path of the voice coil
- Solid-dome extended pole piece maintains precise voice-coil control and aids in heat dissipation
- Size: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 1200 watts
- Peak RMS Handling: 600 watts
- Sensitivity: 86.8 dB
- Frequency Response: 24-100 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 6-1/4" (15.9 cm)
- Mounting Cutout, Square: 9-5/16" (23.7 cm)
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: 0.66 cubic feet(18.7 liters)
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 1.0 cubic feet(28.3 liters)
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 1.25 cubic feet(35.4 liters)
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 2.25 cubic feet(63.8 liters)
The RSVK10 is a single 10" vented sub box is made in the USA with Grade “A” ¾” MDF wood. This
enclosure is designed to work with the Kicker square subwoofers such as
S10L7, S10L3, S10L5. It is made to exact Kicker recommended
enclosures are made with precision cutting machinery by industry
experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20
years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue
that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet
will stay in place and not rip or tear. The ¾” USA MDF is much stronger
then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an
optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers
will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all
joints but stapled as well.If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of
silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSVK10 Single 10" Square 1.10 cu. ft. 3/4" MDF Vented Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Specifically Designed For The 10" Kicker L7,L5, L3 Subwoofers
- This is also perfect for other square subwoofers such as MTX TS8512, Power Acoustik Square Subs, and Hifonics Square Subs
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- ¾” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Tuning frequency: 37Hz
- Type of Enclosure: Ported/Vented
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 16" x 14.25" x 12"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 14.25"
- Mounting Depth: up to 11" (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box less the thickness of the wood): 1.10 Cubic Feet
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville
products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the
industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they
reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal
components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are
virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class
to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting
production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to
their factory to quality control every line of production. During
production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the
extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional
quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the
production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their
vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of
products with even a slight problem. All Rockville sub enclosures are
backed with a full90 day warranty, though it is unlikely that you will
need to use it.
Complete Single Subwoofer Enclosure
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood
screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14
- 2 Spade
accessory package includes everything you need to install one subwoofer
into an enclosure, and wire to connect the enclosure to your amplifier.
This package is a top of the line accessory package which we put
together and tested.
wood screws were hand selected by our installation experts because they
drill into the enclosure very cleanly, without chipping the enclosure.
The speaker wire is 14 gauge. This is way better than using 16 gauge.
You can be 100 % sure that your enclosure will have a clean signal to
the amplifier with this top of the line speaker wire. These spade
terminals have also been hand selected by our installation experts to
make the internal wiring simple, secure, and to run the audio signal
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: 11S10L74+RSVK10+K1
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design