This item has been shown 54192 times.
For Customer Service or Technical Support Call: 1.844.30AUDIO
- Stereo Receivers
- Speakers &
Parts & Tools
About Us /
CLICK HERE FOR SPEAKER PACKAGES AND ADAPTER / HARNESS PACKAGESCLICK HERE FOR SPEAKER ADAPTER ONLY
Upgrade your old speakers to higher quality aftermarket speakers. This package includes the speakers and speaker harnesses for a simple installation.
Please verify your vehicle's original sound system specifications before purchasing your package. We have information after the vehicle Fitment area (below) and in the vehicle Compatibility area (above - see the notes column on the left) that will show exclusions and/or exceptions to the stated vehicles.
We also offer complete radio install packages to ensure you get every major component you need to make your installation as easy as possible. Please use the Vehicle Selector above to direct you to the vehicle specific parts and packages.
KICKER DSC680 DS Series Speakers
KICKER - 43DSC6804
A drop-in coaxial upgrade with the flexibility to fit nearly any vehicles doors for a vast improvement over factory sound.
Featuring eight sizes, the speakers are designed to fit virtually every make and model of vehicle without modification.
Engineered for Performance
The midrange woofer’s stiff, polypropylene cones and acoustic-foam surrounds provide optimal performance.
The high-sensitivity motor structures of the woofers are made to deliver increased volume output despite lower-powered, factory head units, but they also handle the high power from add-on amps.
Thin is In
Thin-profile woofers avoid obstructing car-window mechanisms and the 13mm polyethylene-naphthalate domed tweeters have zero-to-minimal tweeter protrusion.
SPEAKER SPECIFICATIONSKICKER DSC680 DS Series SpeakersGENERALSpeaker Design2-WAYWooferWoofer Size6" x 8" COAXIALWoofer Cone MaterialPOLYPROPYLENEWoofer Surround MaterialPOLYESTER FOAMMidrangeMid SizeN/ATweeterTweeter Size1/2"Tweeter Dome MaterialPEI (polyether imide)Tweeter DesignBALANCED DOMESuper TweeterSuper Tweeter SizeN/ASuper Tweeter Dome MaterialN/ADC Resistance (Ω)4 (Ω)Peak Power (Watts)200 WATTSContinuous Power (RMS)50 WATTSSensitivity90 dB at 1 wattEffective Frequency Range45-20kMOUNTING INFORMATIONMounting Hole Diameter5x7 3/16"Top Mount Depth3/8"Bottom Mount Depth2-3/16"Tweeter Protrusion0GrilleNOWarranty1 Year
SHFD03B Speaker Harness$19.90 Retail
The industry standard speaker wiring harness eliminates the need for cutting or modifying any of your OEM speaker connections and can be easily reversed for reinstallation of your factory speakers at a later time if you decide to sell or trade your vehicle. This may help maintain your vehicle's value. All standard wiring harnesses are EIA color-matched to the aftermarket speaker wiring harness for easily identifiable connections.
This install package ensures that you get every major component you need to make your installation as quick and easy as possible. Please feel free to contact Customer Service with any install or package questions at 1-844-30AUDIO, Ext.1, or message us through .
NOTE: We advise that you retain all factory screws or other fasteners when removing the factory speakers as these may be needed when installing your new aftermarket speaker kit. Depending upon vehicle configuration other fasteners may be required.
DISCLAIMER: This fit guide has been researched to the best of our ability with the most current available vehicle information. The information provided is only to be used as a “rough” guide.
Different trim levels and/or factory premium audio systems may cause your particular vehicle's specifications to differ from the specifications offered in this fit guide. Volunteer Audio recommends that you check your vehicle for proper fitment, or consult your professional installer, prior to determining your actual speaker size.
You should also consider the mounting depth, overall diameter, and cut-through diameter of the speakers to ensure that they fit properly without hindering operation of any windows or internal OEM parts.
- 2009-2013 E-150 - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2009-2013 E-250 - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2007-2012 Edge - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2001-2012 Escape - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2000-2005 Excursion - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2003-2013 Expedition - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2004-2010 Explorer - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2007-2010 Explorer Sport Trac - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2009-2013 F-150 - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 1999-2012 F-250 Super Duty - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 1999-2012 F-350 Super Duty - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 1999-2012 F-450 Super Duty - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 1999-2012 F-550 Super Duty - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2005-2007 Five Hundred - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2000-2011 Focus - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2009-2013 Flex - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2004-2007 Freestar - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2005-2007 Freestyle - Front or Rear Speaker Location
- 2006-2009 Fusion - Front or Rear Speaker Location
Welcome to our store!
Volunteer Audio has been a family owned and operated, car-audio-installation and retail business since 2001. Also, we have been a top-rated seller since 2002.
We guarantee you can feel secure in your purchase! We are Authorized On-Line Retailers for the brands we sell. Only products purchased through Authorized Retailers are fully covered under the manufacturer’s warranty programs. You are protected from receiving grey-market, damaged, or altered products that may be available at other stores or websites.
Thanks to our loyal customers, business has grown! In the car audio brands we carry, we have become the largest seller in the South East region!
In addition to our experienced sales and customer service team, Volunteer Audio has MECP (Mobile Electronics Certified Professional) technicians and installers on staff to assist you with technical questions.
Whether you are a first-time customer, or one of our many returning friends, we are committed to providing 100% satisfaction in products and service.
Thanks for shopping with us!
- After adding all your items to the cart and verifying your order, (or after clicking the Buy It Now button) click the Checkout button to be taken to our secure checkout system.
- Pay for your purchase using your PayPal account.
- You will receive a confirmation message to your account and also to your email address.
- If paying by the e-check option, please keep in mind that it can take 4 –10 business days to clear.
- We ship only to the address provided on your PayPal account.
For shipments to Tennessee addresses, we are required by State law to collect 9.75% Sales Tax
Shipment and Return
We ship only to the address provided on your PayPal account.
Domestic Audio ships via USPS and UPS. The choice of shipping service depends upon the weight of the item.We strive to ship out all orders within 24 – 48 hours (Monday – Friday) of the transaction being completed.You have the option to upgrade the shipping method if you choose.A signature is required upon delivery of all orders valued over Orders
- Buyer is presented with shipping options at checkout and is responsible for all customs fees in addition to shipping charges.
- If you choose First-Class Mail (the least expensive) it may take up to 60 business days (and possibly longer) for the item to be delivered.
- There is no tracking service provided for First-Class international shipments; there is only a customs number that informs when the item leaves the United States.
If your items are purchased through the Global Shipping Program, they will be processed through an processing facility located in Kentucky, USA.
Kentucky will appear on your shipping labels.
There will be two tracking numbers provided:
1. Domestic Tracking number and
2. Global Tracking numberRETURNS:
If there is a problem with your order you can send us a message through .
At Volunteer Audio we want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. If for some reason you aren't happy with an item you purchased and want to return it, we make returns, refunds, and exchanges easy.
Any complete, like-new item returned within 60 days may be returned for a full refund less our shipping costs. However, we do make an exception regarding shipping costs for items found to be defective or damaged at the time of your purchase’s delivery. NOTE: Returns eligible for shipping reimbursement will only be compensated up to the amount of standard rates. Volunteer Audio will not reimburse the cost of any express mail or parcel service.
You must contact Volunteer Tech Support for authorization before returning any defective items.
Defective or damaged items may be replaced or refunded. If you receive a small broken part we will require a picture of the damage prior to shipping a replacement. If you receive a defective electronic item it will have to be returned to us prior to sending the replacement.
Return shipping will be the buyer’s responsibility (just like if you bought a defective item at a local store you would have to drive to take the item back). Within 60 days of purchase, we will pay shipping costs to send a replacement item to you.
After 60 days, we warranty the item for up to 1 year. Buyer will pay all shipping costs from days 61–365. All returned items must include the original packaging and all contents (packaging material, adapters, harnesses, manuals, etc.)
If returned items are not in like-new condition, Volunteer Audio reserves the right to refuse a return, or charge a restocking fee. Items not in like-new condition, including but not limited to: items missing original product packaging, used items, installed items, abused or physically damaged items, items missing parts, damaged packaging and items damaged due to improper return packaging, and items with a different or defaced serial number.
523 Norwood Drive
Oliver Springs, TN 37840
USATech Support: 1-844-30AUDIO (28346)
(Please note our business hours: 8AM - 8PM Eastern Standard Time)Email:
Please Contact us through or call our Tech Support number.
We will be happy to answer your questions or help you get the right part the first time.
Copyright: 2017 Volunteer Audio