This item has been shown 1075 times.
- Delkevic has been dyno testing motorcycles for exhaust development for almost 10 years. We are an approved UK Dynojet motorcycle dyno centre. Our dyno facility is a purpose built temperature stabilised totally enclosed cell, providing consistent and accurate data.
- The Delkevic dyno incorporates fast & accurate air/fuel ratio testing hardware that works in conjunction with the WinPEP software to provide a real time on screen A/F/R graph along with power and torque.
- Utilising the Dynojet Load Control software allows us to evaluate Delkevic silencers and end can performance at any rpm range and any throttle position, providing us data at preset stages to effectively evaluate the performance of any exhaust system.
- Data is then analysed to provide the R+D team accurate and comprehensive performance data to establish how the exhaust performance against OEM and our competitors to ensure you receive the best set up for your bike. We are then able to analyse response on silencers fitted with or without a db killer, as well as the shorter race cans which allow you the customer, to make an informed decision. A decision based on actual data and fact resulting in probably the best value for money motorcycle silencer available.
To view many other Delkevic products available for this bike model
To view other applications for this muffler
KAWASAKI GTR1400 CONCOURS 1400 2008-2017
DL10 ROUND 14 in (350mm) CARBON FIBER SILENCER WITH A REMOVABLE BAFFLE
This set includes ALL the items in the component parts photo
Product Code KIT2659
- Delkevic mufflers are handcrafted from the highest quality materials to enhance your motorcycle in both performance and looks. We guarantee to improve your riding experience at an unbeatable price.
- Fits all KAWASAKI GTR1400 CONCOURS 1400 2008-2017 models.
- Delkevic DL10 14" round carbon fiber mufflers have a composite carbon fiber sleeve with a mirror finish stainless steel end cap. This design uses the immensely popular Mini 8 muffler's slash cut polished outlet but with the internals of the British Standard road legal silencer with the baffle in. All Delkevic mufflers include a removable baffle / DB killer giving more free flow of the exhaust gases (more BHP) and a deeper sound when removed.
- This set includes - Delkevic slip-on muffler with a removable baffle, link pipe, strap, and clamps.
- The weight of the muffler is lb / 1.520 kg.
- We manufacture all our own exhaust systems in our own purpose designed factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- All Delkevic mufflers have a 12-Month Guarantee.
- No rejetting or remapping is required after fitment however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
Call Toll Free 1‐844‐861‐5630 for more information on DELKEVIC products. Outside the US call 001‐303‐962‐2739.
Delkevic US LLC
2190 W Bates Ave
Englewood, CO 80110
Monday to Friday 9am‐6pm Mountain MST
Colorado Sales Tax
Colorado sales tax applies to all Colorado residents. Please email prior to offerding. Tax rate is based on our location in Englewood, CO. Sales tax is 7.75%.
Shipping & Handling
The item will be scheduled for shipping once payment clears our Paypal account. We ship Mon‐Fri only. If your payment is received before 12pm (MST) Mon‐Fri, your purchase will normally go out SAME DAY. For some items this is not possible (see above for clarification). Items paid for over the weekend or holiday will be scheduled for shipping the following week. KEEP THIS IN MIND BEFORE offerDING, thanks. Canadian shipping time varies.
Shipping to California is available.
We cannot ship to US PO Boxes.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE!
Please check the Shipping and Payment tab before offerding. If you have further questions please contact Customer Service 001‐303‐962‐2739 or send a message.
All international buyers will be required to supply a telephone number to assist local delivery companies. Please add it to your delivery address for prompt service.
Please note: All Buyers must pay for their own customs fees, brokerage fees or duty tax. Please investigate your possible tax and duty owed before ordering. We will not alter customs forms.