This item has been shown 95630 times.
600CFM Street Warrior Carb Factory Refurbished
Picture above is for representation only
Actual product may vary
See description below
Product Specifications Part Number 0-80457S Size 600CFM Model 4160 Features
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all
vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks and long lasting shine
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- Includes new rear bowl fuel inlet to allow for dual feed or custom
- Adjustable needle & seats to accommodate varying fuel pressures
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
Fitment This carb is universal and will work on any enginethat has a square bore intake manifold and can use 600CFM but it isnot a direct replacement for any OE carb.
Holley Factory Refurbished Carb Description
This is an official Holley Performance Factory Refurbished Carburetor listing.
Factory Refurbished carbs are NOT old worn-out carbs that have been rebuilt. They are carbs that were returned under warranty. When these carbs are returned, we check them out and most of the time there is nothing wrong with them. Generally, they were simply adjusted out of working range by the installer.
Since these carbs may show signs of a previous installation, our policy is not to sell them as new. Rather than scrapping them, we are making them directly available to the public. Not only does this help us control the costs of our new carbs, it allows you to get a great deal on a like-new carburetor!
Factory Refurbished carbs have undergone a thorough inspection. Any
damaged parts that would effect performance have been replaced and the
carbs are solvent cleaned before being wet-flow-tested on Holley’s
state-of-the-art flow benches allowing them to be recalibrated to new
carb specs. Factory Refurbished carbs may have scratches, blemishes, and other visual flaws from previous installation.
Factory Refurbished Carburetors have limited availability.
- We gladly accept PayPal and All Major Credit Cards. Don't have a PayPal account? Sign up here!
- We are required to charge sales tax in Kentucky and California. Tax will be figured at checkout.
Warranty & Return Policy
Factory Refurbished Street Warrior Carburetors are warranted for a period of 1 Year from date of sale for defects in material and workmanship. Any
defective items will be repaired or replaced at Holley’s discretion.
the unlikely event you have a problem with your Factory Refurbished
carb, please call Holley’s tech service department at (866) 464-6553,
use option 6. Should a Holley tech service associate determine that it
is necessary to return the item for repair or replacement, you will be
given instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA).
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping; however, Holley will cover shipping the repaired or replaced item back to the buyer.
- Expedited freight may be available upon request and at buyer’s expense.
- This Factory Refurbished Warranty supersedes any new product warranty that may be included in your kit.
Shipping & Tracking
- Please see the “Shipping and Payment” tab
- We ship all US orders via United Parcel Service (UPS Ground)
- A signature is required on all UPS orders over $750
- Tracking information will be sent via email after your package ships (you must supply a valid email address during checkout)
- We ship within 1 business day upon receipt of payment
- We do not ship to APO/FPO or US Post Office Box addresses
ship internationally thru United States Postal Service (USPS) Express
Mail International; allow extra time for international shipments
- We can not ship as a "GIFT" or ship anything internationally with changes to the invoice
Customer Service & response
- Our customer service hours are 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Time Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
- If you are not certain about an item or have questions, use the “Ask Seller a Question” link under the listing.
- We strive to answer questions submitted thru ’s message system within 1 business day
you have a technical question about your purchase, please call our Tech
Services department at (866) 464-6553 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm M-F and
Saturdays 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – please let us know if you have any problems with your purchase before leaving response so we have a chance to make it right – we want your repeat business!
Check out the official Holley Performance store for more great deals!!