Completely sealed: Prevents moisture from being trapped inside the housing
One-way vent: Drives out moisture and avoids lens misting
Multi-surface reflectors: Increase light output & distance
PC lens: Impact resistance for an enhanced driving experience in any environment.
Not Compatible on Models w/ Factory HID Headlights
PART NUMBER: 4221-0128L, 4221-0128R
HOLLANDER: 114-59813L, 114-59812R
REPLACEMENT PART NUMBER: 26060-3TA9A, 26010-3TA9A
PARTSLINK: NI2502208, NI2503208
Please Note :
Condensation DOES NOT Mean a Product Problem
It's normal that the condensation appears inside the headlights because of temperature differences, air pressure, etc, thus it is not the quality problem of headlights.
How to Remove Temporary Condensation
1. Check the vents to prevent blocking and switch on the low beam light for about 20 mins
2. Take the headlight bulb out and drive out moisture
3. Put a silica gel packet in the housing to soak up moisture
WE ACCEPT THESE PAYMENT METHODS
( 10% sales tax will be applied for orders shipped to Washington state by state law )
- 30 Days easy returns satisfaction guarantee.
- Items to be returned must be in original factory condition.
- Please enclose a note about item number and order id, your ID and the reason of return.