Document You May Also Like
for Ford F-150 F150
for Ford F-150 F150
W/ Clear Reflector
W/ Amber Reflector
W/LED DRL Tube
Projector +LED DRL
Excellent Packing: Each assembly was sealed in its own fitted box, with a cellophane protectant on the outer plastic and paper seals covering the access ports for the bulbs
Good Price: These are the cheapest lights you could find with the best price and high quality and also the nice outlook
Easy To Install: The removal and installation process is simple(For Detailed Process, just see below)
Good Quality: The trimming of the ports was also very high quality, without softness or give
Exactly Right Position: All the new assemblies popped right into place and lined up with the mounting bolts exactly right
Excellent Customer Service: Efficient communication for every before or after-sale questions
Gives you and your family safer nighttime driving and see road markings and traffic signs better.
Driving at night can be a scary proposition - and it's even scarier if you can't see the road well.
A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, not only is your own safety at risk, but the safety of others is as well.
Made of materials that meet or exceed OEM requirements
Chrome Housing Clear Lens
Low Beam Bulb Type: H13 (bulb not included)
High Beam Bulb Type: H13 (bulb not included)
Turn Signal Light: 3157A
Side Marker Light:W5W
Fit For 2004-2008 Ford F150 Pickup
Fit For 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
NOT Compatible with 2004 F150 Heritage
NOT Compatible with Flareside Beds Models
2pcs Left & Right Headlights Assembly for 2004-2008 Ford F150 Pickup
(Please note that the bulbs are not included, you need to re-use original factory bulbs)
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure to check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The center lines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair, in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Adjust the horizontal field. The screw on the side of the light housing should be turned to get the right/left adjustment correct. Adjust the lens so that the most intense part of the beam is to the right of the vertical line.
5. Test your results.
Condensation DOES NOT Indicate Crack
It's normal when there is condensation accumulated inside headlights. Condensation occurs because a lot of reasons, such as temperature differences, low-pressure areas drawing moisture in winter, etc. It won't affect the optical functions of headlights
How to Drive Away Temporary Condensation
1. Check that vents aren't blocked and switch on the low beams for about 20 mins
2. Take the headlight bulb out and clear moisture
3. Put a silica gel packet in the housing to soak up the moisture
WE ACCEPT THESE PAYMENT METHODS
( 10% sales tax will be applied for orders shipped to Washington state by state law )
- 30 Days easy returns satisfaction guarantee.
- Items to be returned must be in original factory condition.
- Please enclose a note about item number and order id, your ID and the reason of return.
On Mar-26-22 at 03:01:49 PDT, seller added the following information: