Carparts Wholesale store Headlight For 2005-2010 Pontiac G6 GT 2008-2009 Pontiac G6 SE GXP Left With Bulb Description
Warranty: 1 Year
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warranty Coverage Policy
Replacement headlights are built to OE standards, using the same manufacturing processes to offer premium-level quality at a competitive price. Replacement headlights provide peace of mind, ensuring your vehicle can safely light the way at night or in bad weather. Available HID and LED light sources (depending on your application) allow for even brighter light and longer service lives.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed as a DOT/SAE-compliant direct replacement for your original headlights.
- Plug-and-play wiring.
- Choose from assemblies with or without bulbs.
Superior, Lasting Visibility
- State-of-the-art design guarantees performance that delivers excellent visibility.
- UV-coated to slow yellowing.
Ultimate Quality & Safety Assurance
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 and QS9000 certified facilities.
- Our quality control process ensures that all products meet strict standards for fitment and durability.
- Stands up to rigorous cycling tests and diligently tested in real-world conditions.
- Adaptive and LED headlights available when OE equipped, as well as xenon and halogen.
Location : Left
Brand New in the Box - Fit and Quality Guaranteed!
Type Composite Quantity sold Sold individually Product fit Direct Fit Replaces oe number 20821143 Color/finish Clear Lens Recommended use OE Replacement Light source Halogen Replaces partslink number GM2502255 Assembly With bulb(s) Interchange part number 20821143, GM2502255 Prop 65 warning WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . Condition New Location Left Compatible with the following vehicles:Pontiac
- 2005-2007 G6
- 2008-2009 G6 For Models Without CTF Package
- 2010 G6 (submodel: Base, GT) Sedan, For Models Without CTF Package