- 🚗All metal structure - steel mainly - ensures stable quality and steady use.
- 🚗Suitable for only automatic transmission vehicles. NOTE: some vehicles are not suitable because of the size.
- 🚗Operate Hand Controls by right hand, meanwhile left hand operate steering wheel.
- 🚗Install & Adjust through one allen wrench. Please adjust according to User\'s Manual to fit your car better.
- 🚗Design for Effortless use: Hand Controls fixed on the pedals and hanged around the steering wheel, drivers can operate easily and effortlessly.
Portable Car Hand Controls SC200 for Disabled Drivers Handicapped Driving
- All Metal Contruction: Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Install & Adjust by one tool: Only one allen wrench is used
- Applicable on most Vehicles: Multiple position adjustable to fit various of vehicles, no matter cars, SUVs, MPVs or trucks
- One-Hand-Control achievable: one hand control pedals through this \"Hand Controls Device\", the other hand control steering wheel
- Nice appearance: Aluminum anodizing & Stainless steel electrolyzing
- Comes with detailed Directions: We can install, adjust and use easily
✔Keep your driving safe and stable all the time.
Pull to Accelerate: Pull the \"accelerator handle\" on the \"control stick\" to press the accelerator pedalPush to Brake: Push the \"brake handle\" on the \"control stick\" to press the brake pedal
Suitable for various of vehicles
This Device is length-adjustable, detachable, and portable
Applicable on vehicles like
1. Pickup✔, Car✔, SUV✔, etc.
2. LHD, RHD vehicles.
3. Vehicles with organ pedal, or suspended pedal.
1. Please refer to the User\'s Manual and Statement that comes with the DEVICE for assembly, installation, operation, using and driving.
2. Before driving your vehicles on the road, please do enough practice in safe areas and make enough preparation, because driving by hand will be completely different from your previous driving experience, even if you have a long-term driving experience.
3. This product is designed to provide driving assist for people who can\'t drive with their feet, but drivers are always responsible for driving.
Please always be cautious about driving.