This item has been shown 18 times.
Duraflex FRP Toyota Corolla GT Concept Rear Bumper Cover - 1 Piece > 2011-2013Description
2011-2013 Toyota Corolla Duraflex GT Concept Rear Bumper Cover - 1 Piece
All GT Concept parts are designed exclusively by Extreme Dimensions in-house award winning design team. With over 10 years in the aftermarket industry our team of specialists are always on the cutting edge of automotive trends. Our team studies every angle of the vehicles appearance to create parts that take your vehicle to the next level. The GT Concept series of parts will keep your vehicle at the forefront of aerodynamic trends.
Fits the following models: Fits All Models, Base Model, L, LE, S, S Special Edition, LE
- Hand laid, high quality 6 oz. fiberglass
- Signature black finish
- High quality weather resistant aluminum mesh grille (where applicable)
- Proprietary polymer blend for maximum flexibility
- Increased durability and longer service life
- Reduced damage rate up to 75%
- Limited warranty and satisfaction guarantee
- Name: Duraflex FRP Toyota Corolla GT Concept Rear Bumper Cover - 1 Piece > 2011-2013
- Part Number: ed_108404
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Corolla
- Material: FRP
- Category: Vehicles & Parts > Vehicle Parts & Accessories > Motor Vehicle Exterior > Bumpers
Questions about this part?
Call us at 1-702-900-2346 for more info.
Vehicles depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, wings, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product description. Pictures are meant to show the style of the item(s) in the listing and in some cases may not necessarily show the exact year/make/model of the vehicle listed in the title and description.
Fiberglass parts are NOT pre-painted, they must be primed, prepped and painted. Dry fit the part before making any modifications. Cracks and chips in the gelcoat or fiberglass will exist and can be easily fixed during the prepping process. Sand and prep the primer finish before painting. Fiberglass parts are hand made, they are not machine made and therefore not perfect. If installing a FRP hood make sure you are using hood pins. Due to the hand laid nature of fiberglass, this product is NOT a direct bolt-on. Fiberglass requires prepping, sanding, shaving, filling gaps, cutting or other types of body work. These modifications may also include removal or cutting of the reinforcement bar. We HIGHLY recommend a professional body shop with extensive knowledge of custom fiberglass to perform the installation. FRP material made with a gelcoat. We do not offer any guarantee of fitment on vehicles that have been in involved in accidents and/or have body damage or customization.
| | Will it fit my vehicle?
- Pay close attention to the make, model and year, but also the trim level.
- The parts finder may be inaccurate, go by our listing title and description.
- Verify with us if you are unsure
- PayPal is accepted
- Visa Master Discover also accepted
- Please contact us before purchasing
- Payment types vary
Terms and Conditions
- Contact us if you have any probems, we will try to resolve any issues.
- Shipping is non-refundable
- All sales are final
- Body parts MUST be installed professionally by an experienced body shop.
- Any problems? Contact us ASAP so we can help you.
When will I receive my product?
- Average time for most orders is 2-3 weeks
- Freight carriers only deliver at a specific scheduled time, you must be availble to sign!
- In rare instances you may have to wait the full 40 days, as stated on our listing.
A Working Phone Number is REQUIRED
- Freight Companies may REQUIRE a phone # to schedule a delivery.
- If the freight company cannot contact you may not receive your package.
- Undeliverable shipments may be returned or destroyed at buyer's expense.
- US Protectorates: We only offer shipping to Puerto Rico though .
- Seller assumes no responsibility for buyer's inability to provide correct address or phone number
FREIGHT INSURANCE INCLUDED (large items)
- Freight items: Signed "DAMAGED" if the item is damaged
- If you do not inspect the item and sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt as instructed we cannot file a claim.
- Faulire to inspect and sign "DAMAGED" on arrival will FORFEIT your insurance claim.
- Claims will not be accepted for damages realized or noticed after driver has left the premises
SMALL PACKAGE INSURANCE INCLUDED (small items)
- Small packages (FedEx, UPS, USPS, Ontrac) damages must be reported through messenger in 24 hours.
100% Positive response with 5/5 star ratings is our goal!