This item has been shown 228 times.
partsfornissansGenuine Nissan GT-R Rear Brake Rotor w/o NISMO NEW OEMPart can be found as #1 in the diagram aboveGenuine Nissan Parts Product Description
GT-R. Premium, pure. Without NISMO Part Nissan GT-R Rear Brake Rotor w/o NISMO NEW OEMReplaces43206-JF20A
ONLY PART REFERENCE #1 ON THE DIAGRAM IS INCLUDED
WARNING: May cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more info.About Us
We are a Genuine Nissan dealer in Phoenix, Arizona, and we only sell Genuine Nissan Parts and Accessories. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you are looking for a Genuine Factory Part that isn’t listed in our store, please contact us and we will do our best to list it for you as a "Buy It Now" item. Thanks for allowing us to serve you.
response & DSRs (Detailed Seller Ratings).
We depend on our reputation and customer satisfaction to succeed. Therefore, your response and DSRs are extremely important to us as better DSR scores affect our search placement on .
We would like to earn your good response and 5-star DSR rating. If we have not given you reason enough for 5-star grades on each DSR then please let us know how we can earn your 5-star rating before submitting your scores!
Terms and Conditions
Please include a valid VIN number on your order to insure you are ordering the correct part.
Thank you for shopping with us. Please find our policies below.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend and holiday orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and then will be shipped to you. Most of our non stock orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. A small majority of e parts ordered from the manufacturer could take up to 5-6 business days for us to receive and will be promptly shipped to you. We will message you if we need to order the part to see if you would like to wait or cancel the order.
- Depending on your location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Priority or Overnight for an additional cost.
- Oversize shipments will be an additional charge. We will contact you prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
Within 30 business days of placing your order, you may return any uninstalled part or core return. No returns will be accepted after 30 business days. All parts must be in their original condition, not used or “tried”, and cannot be disassembled or damaged by incorrect installation. All parts must also be returned with all of the original packaging. All official Nissan boxes, bags, etc. must be returned with the item. It must be in new resalable condition. We are not responsible for installation errors. We are not responsible for any labor expenses, towing expenses, lodging expenses or rental car expenses that occur as the result of the installation of any wrong or defective parts. There are no refunds on shipping / handling charges. If you want us to generate a return shipping label for you, the price of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
There areNOreturns on airbags, inflators, pretensioners, seatbelts, ecm's, pdm's, bcm's, ipdm's or any electrical component.
Home •Newsletter Signup •Contact UsCopyright © 2020 partsfornissans, All rights reserved.Solution by RevolutionParts, Inc. :: Design by OCDesignsOnline