gmpartsamericaGenuine GM Oil Pipe Seal 12612816Part can be found as #11 in the diagram aboveProduct Description
O-Ring. All Required. 2.0L turbo, 2011-2013. 2.0L turbo, lubrication & cooling lines/hoses. 2.0L turbocharged, return. This GM Genuine Part is designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards and is backed by General Part Number12612816SKU12612816ProductGenuine GM Oil Pipe Seal 12612816
ONLY PART REFERENCE #11 ON THE DIAGRAM IS INCLUDED
WARNING: May cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more info.
ATTENTION: The catalog displayed is a generic consumer-friendly application and does not decipher all the options your vehicle may have been built with. (Such as trim, engine size, color, etc). Despite what images and illustrations may show, all parts are sold individually.
Avoid ordering the wrong part by contacting one of our certified parts professional before placing an order, or include the vehicle VIN in your order comments.
We strive to always be helpful and friendly, and we are just an email or phone call away if you need us. We stock a very complete line of original genuine GM parts, genuine GM Accessories and AC Delco parts that fit perfectly on your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer, or Oldsmobile.
Your VIN number is required on all part inquiries
Our preferred method of contact is messages for all website related questions, order inquiries, part inquiries or delivery issues.
GM Parts America
8585 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this catalog may have technical inaccuracies or errors. Your use and browsing of this parts catalog is at your own risk. GM Parts America, its affiliates, or any other party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the contents of this catalog shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of this catalog.
Despite what the images or illustrations may show, all parts are sold individually.
If you have any other questions, please don\'t hesitate to contact us via messenger.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- We cannot guarantee transit times.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost.
- All international shipments must go thru the Global Shipping Program. We do not ship internationally direct.
- Please use the return process for all returns
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- All returns must be sent prepaid, we are not responsible for return shipping.
- Original shipping/handling fees will not be credited.
- Parts must be resalable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used, install, or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable under any circumstance.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above Policy
Home •Newsletter Signup •Contact UsCopyright © 2022 gmpartsamerica, All rights reserved.Solution by RevolutionParts, Inc. :: Design by OCDesignsOnline
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.