This item has been shown 7 times.
This Gates Engine Coolant Thermostat fits your 1951-1953 Jaguar C-Type 3.4L L6 and is perfect for a tune up or performance upgrade.
Sixity Auto Parts
Gates provides an all-in-one solution that includes everything needed for a complete job. Complete with easy, one step fit and installation, and with no special tools required.
- Gates partners with prime OEM thermostat manufacturers to provide the Exact OEM product for your vehicle, or one with exact OEM type construction
- Quality controlled factory calibration assures accuracy of opening and closing, regardless of pressure changes
- Features including jiggle pins and check valves for air venting, seals, and gaskets make these thermostats equivalent to the original equipment parts.
- Designed for customers that demand the exact OEM thermostat as a replacement product
- Matches the OEM product fit, function and design
Year L6;180 Degree; OE Temperature
Contact Sixity Auto
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our Contact Form.
- Our U.S.-based customer service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PT.
Checkout & Payments
- Sixity accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged the applicable sales tax.
- We aim to ship all orders placed by 5pm ET, Monday - Friday, the same day.
- All orders placed after 5pm ET will ship next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email you a tracking number when your order ships.
- Standard shipping via UPS Ground / FedEx Ground / USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $89.99.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- We participate in the global shipping program. Please see the 'Shipping and payments' tab above for details on countries outside of the U.S. which we ship to.
- Sixity Auto stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we'll make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive response. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative response.
Returns and Exchanges
Many of the parts we sell at Sixity Auto only work with specific vehicles. Please double-check the accuracy of your order before purchasing. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct.
If you would like to return your new, unopened, and uninstalled part:
- From your "My " page
- Click [Buy] > [Purchase History] on the left sidebar
- Find the item you ordered
- Below the Leave response button, click [More Actions] > [Return This Item]
- Select a reason. The most common reason is "Doesn't Fit"
- Add details like "I tried to install this part and it didn't fit"
- Click [Request a Return]
Returned parts will be inspected, and a refund given within 5 business days if the part is new, unopened, and uninstalled. Original shipping costs and a restocking fee may be deducted from your refund.
If the item has been opened, installed, or used, we are unable to accept a return due to safety concerns.
About Sixity Auto
Sixity, Inc. launched in 2006 and is based outside of Sacramento, California. We have a dedicated team of product engineers, technicians, and sales staff to bring you the best possible products for your car, truck, motorcycle, snowmobile, or ATV.
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ Rating.
- Sixity is American-owned and operated.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products. All questions are handled locally by personnel in our California offices.
About Us |
Contact Us |