GOLDEN EAGLE BILLET FUEL RAIL FOR 92-01 HONDA PRELUDE F22A H22A H23A PURPLE For Sale - New and Used
This item has been shown 199 times.
GOLDEN EAGLE BILLET FUEL RAIL FOR 92-01 HONDA PRELUDE F22A H22A H23A PURPLE:
11/16 (.6875) fuel bore for maximum fuel delivery on street or full race alcohol burning engines.
-8 AN O-ring (Boss) ports provide huge flow capability.
(2) 1/8 NPT (pipe) ports for fuel pressure gauge or fuel pressure sending unit.
Compatible with stock fuel pressure regulator.
Includes (2) 1/8 NPT plugs, Banjo fitting adapter and plug for bolt-on install.
Made in the USA
Availability: In stock
F22A1, F22A4, F22A6, H22A1, H22A4, H23A1
1990-1993 (Accord) 1992-2001 (Prelude)
6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
Up to 1300
- Payment is accepted only through Paypal.
- We will only ship to the Paypal confirmed shipping address.
- Payment for orders should be made within 5 business days.
- Sales tax will be charged for orders from California.
- If you require another payment arrangement, please contact us by email or seller messages.
Shipping and Handling:
- Most orders generally ship within 2-3 days from our warehouse.
- Orders are shipped through a major carrier. Most domestic orders ship through US Postal Service or UPS Ground services.
- Expedited shipping is available at additional cost. Please contact us for expedited shipping.
- Shipping to Alaska, APO/FPO, Guam, Hawaii, PO Box, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and any other U.S. Territory is by the US Postal service. Additional costs may apply.
- International orders are generally delivered within 7 days from date of order. Extended regions may require up to 14 days to be delivered.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery of order and parts must be unused and in original manufacturer packaging.
- Custom order parts cannot be returned.
2007 Techart Magnum de Sede
2012 BMW M5
2010 Ford Shelby GT500
1997 Ruf CTR-2
2002 Seat Leon Cupra R
2002 Ford Focus RS WRC
2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept
2001 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2007 Galpin_Auto_Sports Boss 302 Mustang
2004 Holden Monaro Series III CV8