This item has been shown 37600 times.
This TBI40hp power up kitis the best money you will ever spend on your TBI motor - and in the process make it breath better, run better, and add up to 40hp over a stock TBI setup. We are including instructions on modifying your TBI base and throttle shaftfor better air flow,including a 14psi pressure regulator spring to bump fuel pressure slightly - and a 1/4" TBI injector spacer (with extended screws) all that will add up to 70cfm.
This kit will work on stock motors, or motors w/ headers and free flow exhaust. It will even work with mild cam upgrades - good for motors up to 250hp. And best of all, in most cases you don't have to program the ECM thanks to the bump to 14psi in fuel pressure.
What this fits: This kit will fit your 1986-95 twin injector TBI 2.8L, 4.3L V6 or 5.0L, 5.7L V8 most commonly found in full size Chevrolet and GMC full size Silverado and Sierra trucks, mid size S10, Blazer, SUVs like Yukon, Suburban, Tahoe, Camaro, Firebird, Cadillac, Caprice and more. Any GM twin injector TBI model 200 and 220
What are you getting here?:
- 1/4" thick 1 piece CNC cut high density plastic spacer w/ extended mounting screws
- custom wound 14psi fuel pressure regulator spring - replaces your OEM spring
- instructions for modifying your TBI base by removing the air horns and thinning the throttle shaft
- illustrated setup and installation instructions for these items
- Once you have complete this work (about an hour) you will have added up to 70cfm and 40hp over a stock TBI
- Spacer color may vary depending on what our suppliers sends
Payment and Shipping - we usually ship all orders within 24hrs (except holidays and Sundays)
If you have any questions, please email. We usually respond within 24hrs - Monday-Saturday.
Thanks for looking