Front Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly Pair 2 for Chevy Impala Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L Visit Our Store Add to Favorite Seller Ask Seller Question View response Sign Up For Newsletter Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly Set of 2
Front Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly Pair 2 for Chevy Impala Pontiac Grand Prix 3.8L Qty.PartDescription2HB613123Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies
- Compatibility Chart▲ ABSFrontBuickAllure2006 - 2010All Trim LevelsFrontBuickCentury1997 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontBuickCentury2003 - 20054-Wheel ABSFrontBuickLaCrosse20054-Wheel ABSFrontBuickLaCrosse2006 - 2009All Trim LevelsFrontBuickLeSabre2000 - 2005All Trim LevelsFrontBuickLucerne2006 - 2011All Trim LevelsFrontBuickPark Avenue1997 - 2005All Trim LevelsFrontBuickRegal1997 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontBuickRegal2003 - 20044-Wheel ABSFrontBuickRendezvous2002All Trim LevelsFrontBuickRendezvous2002 - 2006All Wheel DriveRearBuickRendezvous2003 - 2006All Wheel DriveFrontBuickRendezvous2003 - 2006Front Wheel Drive | 4-Wheel ABSFrontBuickRendezvous20074-Wheel ABSFrontBuickRiviera1997 - 1999All Trim LevelsFrontBuickTerraza2005All Trim LevelsFrontBuickTerraza2005All Wheel DriveRearCadillacDeVille1997 - 2005Except Heavy Duty SuspensionFrontCadillacDTS2006 - 2011Except Heavy Duty SuspensionFrontCadillacEldorado1997 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontCadillacSeville1997 - 2004All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletImpala2000 - 20084-Wheel ABSFrontChevroletImpala2009 - 2013All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletImpala Limited2014 - 2016All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletMonte Carlo2000 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletMonte Carlo2003 - 20074-Wheel ABSFrontChevroletUplander2005All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletUplander2005All Wheel DriveRearChevroletVenture1997 - 2001All Trim LevelsFrontChevroletVenture2002Front Wheel DriveFrontChevroletVenture2002 - 2004All Wheel DriveRearChevroletVenture2003 - 2004All Wheel DriveFrontChevroletVenture2003 - 2004Front Wheel Drive | 4-Wheel ABSFrontChevroletVenture20054-Wheel ABSFrontOldsmobileAurora1997 - 1999All Trim LevelsFrontOldsmobileAurora2001 - 2003All Trim LevelsFrontOldsmobileIntrigue1998 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontOldsmobileSilhouette1997 - 2004All Trim LevelsFrontOldsmobileSilhouette2002 - 2004All Wheel DriveRearPontiacAztek2001 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontPontiacAztek2001 - 2005All Wheel DriveRearPontiacAztek2003 - 2005All Wheel DriveFrontPontiacAztek2003 - 2005Front Wheel Drive | 4-Wheel ABSFrontPontiacBonneville2000 - 2005All Trim LevelsFrontPontiacGrand Prix1997 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontPontiacGrand Prix2003 - 20084-Wheel ABSFrontPontiacMontana1999 - 2002All Trim LevelsFrontPontiacMontana2001 - 2004All Wheel DriveRearPontiacMontana2003 - 2004All Wheel DriveFrontPontiacMontana2003 - 2004Front Wheel Drive | 4-Wheel ABSFrontPontiacMontana20054-Wheel ABSFrontPontiacMontana2005SV6 | All Wheel DriveRearPontiacTrans Sport1997 - 1999All Trim LevelsFrontSaturnRelay2005All Trim LevelsFrontSaturnRelay2005All Wheel DriveRear
- Product Details▲ Weight17.1 lbs Height6.5 in Width7.1 in Length 14.6 in Wheel Pilot Diameter2.76 in. / 70.1 mm Wheel Lug Quantity5 TypeBall Bearing Surface FinishPolished, Rust Protected MaterialSteel Lugs IncludedYes Knuckle Bolt Hole SizeM12*1.75 Knuckle Bolt Circle Diameter4.57 in. / 116 mm Inside Spline Quantity33 Hub Pilot Diameter3.57 in. / 90.8 mm Hardware IncludedNo Flange ShapeTriangle Flange Offset1.65 in. / 42 mm Flange Diameter5.73 in. / 145.6 mm Flange Bolt Hole Quantity3 Fitment Typedirect replacement C-Clip IncludedNo Brake Pilot Diameter2.78 in. / 70.6 mm Bolt Thread PitchM12*1.5 Bolt SizeM12*1.5 Bolt Circle Diameter4.53 in. / 115 mm Bearing GenerationG3 Anti Lock Braking System TypeSensor Anti Lock Braking SystemYes ABS Sensor IncludedYes California Proposition 65Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies
Distributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) tested during assembly to ensure safe and optimal function
- High quality seal design protects against water damage and contamination
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
Wheel hub bearings support the weight of a vehicle and enable wheels to rotate smoothly, making them a critical component of a vehicle’s wheel assembly. Operating a vehicle with a faulty hub bearing compromises the entire wheel assembly, which reduces brake performance and puts you at risk of losing control of your vehicle.
Hub bearings should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two parts at different times. In most cases, if one fails the other is close behind.
This part must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
- Customer Service▲
At AutoShack, we offer exceptional and fast service to ensure you get the right parts as quick as possible. If you have any questions regarding out parts and services, please ask us a question.
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm ET
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
You may also send us an email through at the top right corner of this page.
\"We are committed to provide you, our valued customer, with a 100% customer experience. We welcome you to contact our experienced customer service representatives with any questions you may have.\" Our Knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives Are Ready To Help.
We will gladly accept the return of your purchased item(s) for a full refund as long as the return is made within 30 days of the invoice date and the item(s) have not been damaged or installed.
Purchased bundles may only be returned as a complete bundle. Partial returns of bundles is not permitted.
Please Note - AutoShack does not provide free return shipping. Return Shipping cost is only covered in the event of an AutoShack error.
- Shipping Information▲ FREE SHIPPING* ON ALL PURCHASES! Shipping Options
Most orders placed with AutoShack qualify for free shipping within the Continental US.
Some order will have an additional shipping cost due to package size or being outside of standard delivery area.
*Warranty Replacement items covered under AutoShack’s 6 month Warranty and Limited Lifetime warranty do not include shipping costs due to package size or being outside of standard delivery area. Standard Delivery (Included Free)
Delivery is between 2-7 business days. The suggested delivery arrival dates on the site are an estimated arrival time and not guaranteed.
All shipping carriers reserve the right to extend delivery time by 24 hours to residential deliveries. This is beyond our control and shipping charges will not be refunded for this reason. Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. Our auto parts warehouse puts forth every effort to prevent shipping damage, however, it does occur occasionally.
If you receive your product and it is damaged, please contact our customer support as soon as possible as AutoShack will only accept your claim for up to 4 days from the date of delivery. Please document any damage, as we will require photos. Damaged products will not be accepted for refund unless AutoShack customer service has been contacted and the proper documentation has been provided. You can contact us by telephone, by our option to send an email or by chat. Two Day Express Shipping
2 Business Day Express shipping is now available. Orders placed before 12 pm EST will ship on the same business day.
Warranty replacements Items do not ship with Express Shipping. If the customer would like to Have the Limited Lifetime Warranty Replacement Shipped Express, they can pay a nominal fee to get Express Shipping.
Due to Express Shipping involving Air Travel some items cannot be shipped express at this time. Currently, these items are AutoShack Strut and Shocks.
Note: Because we are a retailer and not a wholesaler, there is a maximum purchase limit of $775 per shipping address per 24-hours.
Canadian customers can find our listings on .CA
- Warranty▲ Standard AutoShack Warranty
IMPORTANT: By using your AutoShack product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the AutoShack Warranty as set out below. Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the warranty agreement, do not use the product and return it within the return period stated by .
AutoShack hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, that all auto parts & accessories contained in the original packaging against any defects in material and workmanship. All parts sold by AutoShack are brand new, serviceable, and functional. If an auto part is found to be defective within six months* from the original date of purchase AutoShack shall, at its discretion, provide a one-time replacement part. AutoShack is not responsible for, and the warranty does not cover, any damages arising from a failure to operate the product within its intended uses. This warranty does not cover products purchased from sources other than AutoShack. No reimbursements will be given for the delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question. Warranty does not cover parts installed for an incorrect application. Warranty and shipping damage-related claims may require authentication including, but not limited to Mechanic Diagnosis, Pictures or Video of damaged goods – do not dispose of parts until instructed. Failure to provide authenticating documentation could result in denial of the current warranty claim and forfeit of future warranty. Please note that Struts and Complete Struts must be purchased in pairs (front or rear) or warranty is NULL & VOID.
All warranty claims require an image of the warrantied part not attached to the vehicle, and an image showing the part stamp, if visible, on the warrantied part. You may be required to return the part for inspection. Once the warranty claim has been reviewed and approved AutoShack will, at their discretion, provide you with a one-time replacement part. We Stand Behind Our Parts With Coverage You Can Count On. OVER 40 YEARS OF SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Check Out Some of Our Top Selling Parts