This item has been shown 16467 times.
Fortin T-Harness Remote Car Starter Using Your Factory Remotes
Choosing the right remote start system and installing it in your vehicle has become a lot simpler and more affordable with this all-in-one Fortin EVO-RS Series package. This system includes a digital interface module, which bypasses your vehicle's immobilizer circuits so you can start it without a key, and a T-harness that'll connect the module to your specific vehicle.
Important info and common questions:
- Plug & Play T-Harness installation - What that means: These kits are by far some of the easiest remote car starters to install. They include a t-harness which helps to DRAMATICALLY simplify installation vs a traditional remote car starter system. Some vehicles do require wires to also be spliced into the vehicle, but details instructions, with images are included to help with these steps. While some vehicles are not quite plug-and-play, the harness connections cut down installation time considerably, so you do-it-yourselfers out there can save a little money. Fortin includes a code on the package that you use on their website to download and print detailed, illustrated instructions for your installation.
- 3x Remote Start with your Factory Remotes:This system works by allowing you to start your vehicle by pressing the lock button on your existing factory remote 3 times (3X). Extended range remotes can be added. Use the links below to see your options
- Will this work on my vehicle?Please use the vehicle compatibility chart above and enter your vehicle information. If you are using the mobile app, please add your vehicle to the app preferences and will show you if this is compatible.This kit will only work on a automatic transmission vehicle.
- We INCLUDE the program cable with your purchase!With all plug & play starters such as this model, the module needs to be programed, also called “flashed” to work with your vehicle. During this flashing process, you have several other options to choose from, such as the length of vehicle run time.Why is including the program cable better than other sellers who program it for you?You can change your own settings, shorten or lengthen the run time at any time, and even reprogram it to use on another vehicle at a later date.
Optional RF remotes increase the range to 3500 feet
If you want to be able to start your car from inside your home or office, for instance, you can extend the range of your system by simply adding one of these RF remote kits to the interface module.
Click HERE to see Fortin Brand Remote Kits:
- EVO-ALL Module
- Wire Harness
- Wirecolor code to access your vehicle tech sheet
- Link with instructions on how to download your vehicle specific install instructions