Product Information Overview
PCE Aluminum Roller Rockers are extruded from 6061 T6 Aluminum. The larger needle bearing fulcrum can withstand valve spring loads up to 600lbs, while the extruded body has a tensile strength over 60,000 PSI. Ideally suited for use with Solid / Mechanical flat tappet and Hydraulic Roller Cams. They feature very precise valve operation, horse power increase of 10-15, increases valve train life dramatically, acceleration is more responsive, oil temp will run approximately 5-10 degrees cooler
NOTE: You need Studs and Guide Plates to Run Roller Rockers .
Prop 65 Warning
LOYALTY PROGRAM® UNLOCK / SAVE / ENJOY
Terms & Conditions
A RETURN AUTHORIZATION is required prior to sending back any items. Items without Return Authorization will not be accepted and returned at your expense.
- Our parts are aftermarket performance components designed to be used in our recommended applications, installing in non-recommended applications will void any warranty.
- Actual product may vary from the picture(s) provided.
- All returns are subject to a Restocking Fee of up to 20%. Only new, unused, 100% saleable condition Products are eligible to be returned.
- California Residents are subject to Sales Tax.
- Unless otherwise specified in our description, our parts are not approved for CARB applications or other smog certifications. Please check the regulations in your state before purchasing performance and aftermarket components.
Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up (Please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges).
- We cannot mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- We are not responsible for the time your county's customs office holds the items.
- For any international sale buyer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping.
Please Review our Terms & Conditions before offerding
If you offer on any of our sales, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- The successful high buyer must complete the sale transaction within 5 working days from the date of receipt email notification following the end of sale.
- All item are Subject to CA tax.
- We will contact the winning buyers via e-mail within 24 hours after the sale has ended.
- All pictures displayed in our sales are for illustration purposes only.
- All descriptions are provided in the best of our knowledge. While all care is taken, any errors or omissions in the item details is unintentional.
- We reserve the right to cancel/end the sale earlier.
Shipping & Delivery
All our sales have a postage calculator, so please enter your postcode to calculate your shipping costs.
- Dispatch of goods is during business hours from Monday - Friday.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.
- Once payment is received in full you will be notified by email with tracking number as well as the tracking number will be uploaded to your purchase history.
- Please check tracking number for shipment status and updates. We are not responsible for shipping company delays out of our control such as adverse weather conditions or seasonal delays.
- In the event of any delays within the tracking history please contact the respective shipping company.
- We will do everything in our control to get your package to you right and fast, but ultimately we cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages.
Warranty is 12 months unless stated otherwise in the Ad description.
If you have a problem with a product or our service, please contact us prior to filing a dispute or posting unfavorable response so we may quickly try to get the issue resolved to your satisfaction.
If you as a buyer do not fully agree with all of the terms and conditions detailed above please do not go through with your purchase. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein. Thank you very much for interest, we appreciate your business.
Product Fitment Announcement
Please note: high performance parts are not direct replacement parts for OEM parts, and may not fit your application as original OEM parts, and may require slight modifications depending on the intended purpose of some applications.