Ford 289 302 351W 408 427 5.0 Mustang Aluminum Heads GT40 EFI OR carburetor For Sale - New and Used
This item has been shown 158330 times.
Ford 289 302 351W 408 427 5.0 Mustang Aluminum Heads GT40 EFI OR carburetor :
This sale is for a pair(2 heads)of brand new assembled aluminum small block Ford cylinder heads. These heads feature closed style 64cc combustion chambers and 190cc intake runners. In addition to the nearly 40lb weight savings these heads offer over factory cast iron heads, they will yield about a 55hp gain over stock E7TE castings. In unported form these heads will support 500+ horsepower on pump gas. If you are looking for a race grade head that is comparable to Edelbrock, Dart, Trick Flow and AFR at a fraction of the price look no farther then these.These heads aremachined and assembled by us, they work great on Carburetor and fuel injection applications!! The features of these are as follows:
- Heads are pressure cast from premium quality 2024 aluminum alloy. Unlike many inexpensive aftermarket heads that are sand cast these are cast in steel permanent type molds. This offers a stronger more durable cylinder head with consistent thickness throughout. These castings incorporate .400 thick deck surfaces for maximum head gasket longevity. If you are running nitrous or a supercharger and have had problems with blown head gaskets and stock heads the thicker surfaces will virtually eliminate this problem.
- After machining the heads have magneese bronze valve guides installed along with stellite valve seats. This is the best available combination for street use with unleaded gas. If you are racing the stellite valve seats offer much longer seat life then most competitors ductile iron valve seats
- Both the intake and the exhaust incorporate three angle valve seats to maximize both low and medium lift flow.
- The heads come fully assembled with 2.02 1 piece stainless steel intake valves and 1.60 exhaust valves. These valvesQual cast severe duty 1 piece stainless steelpolishedvalves and undercut stems. These heads requireNO extra knotching or relieving for piston clearencing with stock or aftermarket pistons.
- Valve springs installed on these heads have 120lbs closed pressure and will accommodate .530 lift. These will work fine with just about any hydraulic or solid flat tappet camshafts and roller camshafts. If you are using a Ford motorsport E, B or F camshaft these springs will work fine as well.
- Finishing off the heads are chromoly valve spring retainers and viton positive style valve stem seals. We also have in our store inventory correct roller rockers studs and guide plates or just guide plates alone also, Please look in store inventory for many great deals on some great parts and most of our store inventory, so please look!!
- We also sell the correct needed parts for these heads for out of box and run applications with sale 302 7/16" cyclinder heads stud kits with washers and 12 point nuts
- 232439450933correct 351W 1/2" cyclinder heads stud kits adn washers and 12 point nuts
- 372038104095correct 3/8 flat guide 5/16 raised guide 1.5 stainless steel full roller rockers arms with a set of 16 poly locks
- 232439453324correct 7/16 in head x 3/8 for roller rocker arm screw in studs
- 372038104087correct 1.6 stainless steel full roller rocker arms with a set of 16 poly locks (35hp gain)
2003 Ferrari F2003-GA
1998 Detomaso Guara
2011 Ford Shelby GT500
2011 MTM Audi R8 BiTurbo
2010 Aston_Martin DBS Volante
2002 Ford Focus RS WRC
2009 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
1998 Lamborghini Diablo VT
2010 Jaguar XFR
2006 Mallett V8 Solstice
Complete Aluminum Cylinder Heads SBC fit Chevy 350 205cc 64cc 2.02/1.60 - Angle
Complete Aluminum Cylinder Heads SBC fit Chevy 350 190cc 64cc 2.02/1.60 -
Complete Aluminum Cylinder Heads SBF fits Ford GT40 289 302 351W 190cc 62cc
Ford 289 302 351W 408 427 5.0 Mustang Aluminum Heads GT40 EFI OR carburetor