Store CategoriesStore CategoriesLED Fog Lights:
- Bulb Size: 9006
- Voltage: DC10- 24V
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Wattage: 80W
- Surface Finish: Virtually Unbreakable PMMA Lens
- Lifespan: >30, 000 hrs
- Color: White
This new product has high luminous efficiency, low power consumption and long service life.
High power, can reach 80W
Easy installation, Direct plug in and play.
Best used for Fog/ Driving lights/ Daytime Running Light DRL
Faster on/ off response time
Energy saving, environmental protection, Stable performance, through strict test, Use safer driving
- 2 x 9005 LED Headlight Bulb
- 2 x 9006 LED Headlight Bulb
- 2 x 9006 LED Fog Light Bulb
Automotive LED headlamps advantages:
1. LED lights than traditional halogen energy, more power.
2. Xenon lamp brightness and proximity , but the LED lights light up without delay, to enhance road safety. Instant start no strong currents impact , effectively protecting the car comes with a battery , improving battery life of more than 30%.
3. Fast cooling , the appearance of the most advanced design , thermal structure ingenious and reasonable. Less warranty, power driver with wide voltage constant current mode , the car can respond to a variety of voltage instability , the effective protection of normal use Led efficient and simple structure . Fewer Components damaged, repair the probability is very low , compared with HID ballast repair lower than 80% .
4. Heating temperature is low , protect the car . Xenon working temperature up to 800 ° -1000 ° , the main reason for the car ignition .
5. LED car headlights simple structure, fewer parts than xenon lamps, significantly lower than the xenon lamp failure rates !
6. Automotive LED headlamps color temperature balancing. The Xenon bulbs in the same color to clear , about 6000K-6500K.
1. As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
2. Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
4. Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
6. Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
- Shipping Policy
- Payment Method
- Returns Policy
Shipping PolicyPayment MethodReturns Policy