This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Nissan 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
Most remotes can be self-programmed. If this procedure does not work, you must have your remote programmed by a professional automotive locksmith or dealership.
Note: You must have all remotes on hand when performing this procedure. Any remotes not used during this procedure will become inactive.
- Close and lock all doors with the driver's side power lock / unlock switch located on drivers door panel.
- Insert key into ignition (DON'T TURN) and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least 6 times within 10 seconds (this will need to be done at approximately one second intervals). Your hazard lamps will flash if you have performed this step correctly. PLEASE NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast or too slow the system will not enter programming mode.
- Insert key into ignition and turn to the ACC position.
- Within 5 seconds, push the LOCK button on the keyless remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. PLEASE NOTE: Do not press the button on the remote more than one time or the programming will not be successful.
- If there are any remaining remotes (including working ones), Unlock then Lock all doors using the switch on drivers door panel. Within 5 seconds of locking and unlocking doors press LOCK button on the next remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. Repeat this step for each remote (including any working remotes).
- When all remotes have been programmed turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door. Test all remotes.
FCC ID: CWTWB1U429
Part Number: 282686Z
Interchange Part Number(s): 1788A-FWB1U429
Before You Purchase
OEM Key Fobs:
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!