- BMW 1 & 2 er F20 (118i), F21 (118i) , F87 (M2 Coupe) , F22 (2er / 235i / 240i Coupe)
- BMW 3 er F80 (M3) , F30 / F35 (320i / 328i), F31(320i / 328i Touring), Includes X Drive Verison
- BMW 5 er F10 (520i / 523i / 528i), F11 (520d, 535d Touring), Includes X Drive Verison
- BMW SUV Series E84 (X1 28i / 35i), F25 (X3 28i / 35i), F26 (X4 28i / 35i), Includes X Drive Verison
1、 Inspection before installation
Before installation, gently move the impeller by hand and rotate it for more than three times.
Check the harness plug for aging and poor contact. If the on-board harness plug needs to be replaced, please use the plug that meets the technical specifications of the original vehicle, and do not change the original harness definition
Note: The water pump cannot be dry friction, and it must not be powered on for dry operation without cooling and lubrication.
2、 Inspection after installation
Check whether there is coolant leakage at the interface.
Confirm that the plug buckle has been fastened.
Check whether the battery voltage is low.
Clear the fault code, run the engine for 15-20 minutes and observe whether the coolant temperature is normal and whether there is a high temperature alarm.
If the fault code "electronic water pump missing/missing" is reported during the initial installation, check the harness and plug for damage or poor contact.
Easy And Fast To Install
Our Replacements Can Be Easy To Install. Most Of Them Are Plug And Play. This Will Help Us to Save Much Time.
Excellent Performance And High Quality
Our product Made Of High Grade Material With High Level Of Craftsmanship. And We Have Strict Quality Check Before Sales.
Check whether your car has the following conditions：
1. Capacity of Cooling Cycle is weak.
2. There is Leakge of Water Pump Near Engine.
3. Water Pump Makes an Obviously Noise.