Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with dye- case of 12 Cans For Sale - New and Used
Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with dye- case of 12 Cans:
Product InformationKeep the cabin of your vehicle cool and comfortable with this Enviro-Safe vehicle air conditioning system replacement refrigerant. This is the replacement refrigerant used in R-134a systems, which is made of non-ozone depleting substances to ensure no harm is done to the ozone layer. The refrigerant includes a dye that makes it easier to spot a leak if your vehicle's hoses or gaskets are becoming worn. This efficient blend is made to within 0.25% accuracy and delivers enhanced efficiency to the vehicle.
Product IdentifiersBRANDEnviroSafeMPN1030 Product ID (ePID)1839306426
Product Key FeaturesCountry/Region of ManufactureUnited StatesManufacturer Part Number1030
- This product was designed and developed to meet the needs for colder air for some applications in auto, agriculture and commercial applications.
- Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement Refrigerant will work in small vehicles, sedans, minivans, SUVs, and large SUVs (Suburbans & Expeditions, etc), systems with dual air and even includes semi tractors.
- This refrigerantalso works for agriculture needs (tractors, combines, etc) and other pieces of equipment where greater cooling is required because of hydraulic lines under the drivers seat or on top of the cab. Anything with a lot of glass makes this a perfect refrigerant!
- This refrigerant can also be used in applicationssuch as milk houses, cooling tanks, pasteurizing equipment, water coolers, soda machines, ice machines, refrigerators, and dehumidifiers are just a small list. Basically, anything that already has R134a in it or anything that has been retrofitted to R134a.
- Enviro-Safe 134a Replacement Refrigerantcan replace R134a.
- Case of 12 cans.
- NOT FOR USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- This is our coldest refrigerant we have for automotive use in hot climates with high humidity.
- About 5° colder than Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with Dye.
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling propertiesand performance
- Compatible with mostrefrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Available in 5 oz cans (equivalent to 13 ozof R134a)
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22years.
Flammable to an open flame or spark and proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
We are sure you are aware of other companies that market hydrocarbons that contain the “rotten egg or sulfur odor”. This smell comes from the sulfur in a blend that is unrefined or from an additive called ‘mercaptin’ which some companies add for the odor itself. Mercaptin is made from sulfur. When sulfur is introduced to moisture, it becomes an sulfuric acid.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a ReplacementRefrigerant is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor.
The products we market have been perfected over the years, and are pharmaceuticalgrade,highly refined and computer blended to within 1/4 of 1% by a major American petrochemical supplier. This means our products are consistent each and every time our customers use them!
Enviro-Safe carries a guarantee that Enviro-Safe™ R134a ReplacementRefrigerant will not harm air conditioning, compressors or other related mechanical equipment when used in accordance with Enviro-Safe directions.
Enviro-Safe™ R134a ReplacementRefrigerant also meets international standards such as—ISO 5149, BS 4434-1995, AS/NZS 1677 and ASHRAE 5149.
You are buying a case (12 cans) that are 6oz. which is Equivalent to 1LB
2010 Brabus E V12 Coupe
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
2007 Genaddi_Design LSR Roadster
2010 Brabus E V12 Coupe
2008 Renntech CL 65 AMG Stage 3
2007 Lincoln MKR Concept
2006 Gravana_Tuning Turbo Saturn Sky
2004 Hamann Lamborghini Gallardo
2005 Jaguar Advanced Lightweight Coupe Concept
2006 Bugatti 16.4 Veyron
Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with dye- case of 12 Cans
Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement w/Dye Stop Leak & Gauge Kit #RSG-4
Enviro-Safe Modern Refrigerant with UV Dye, Automotive A/C (6) 6 oz. Cans, R12a