Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with dye case 12 Cans For Sale - New and Used
This item has been shown 5678 times.
Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with dye case 12 Cans:
- This product was designed and developed to meet the needs for colder air for some applications in auto, agriculture and commercial applications.
- Enviro-Safe Industrial 134a Replacement Refrigerant will work in small vehicles, sedans, minivans, SUVs, and large SUVs (Suburbans & Expeditions, etc), systems with dual air and even includes semi tractors.
- This refrigerantalso works for agriculture needs (tractors, combines, etc) and other pieces of equipment where greater cooling is required because of hydraulic lines under the drivers seat or on top of the cab. Anything with a lot of glass makes this a perfect refrigerant!
- This refrigerant can also be used in applicationssuch as milk houses, cooling tanks, pasturizing equipment, water coolers, soda machines, ice machines, refrigerators, and dehumidifers are just a small list. Basically, anything that already has R134a in it or anything that has been retrofitted to R134a.
- Enviro-Safe Industrial 134a Replacement Refrigerantcan replace R134a.
- Case of 12 cans.
- NOT FOR USE IN AMMONIA SYSTEMS!
- This is our coldest refrigerant we have for automotive use in hot climates with high humidity.
- About 5° colder than Enviro-Safe R134a Replacement Refrigerant with Dye.
- Operates at lower head pressure
- Offers improved cooling propertiesand performance
- Compatible with mostrefrigerant oils
- Non Ozone depleting
- Non Global warming
- R134a can thread
- Use up to 60% Less
- Available in 6 oz cans (equivalent to 16 ozof R134a), 30lb cylinders (equivalent to 31.2lb R134a), 50lb cylinders (equivalent to 54.6lb R134a)and 1,000lb cylinders.
- Made in America!
- Enviro-Safe has been manufacturing hydrocarbon refrigerants for over 22years.
Flammable to an open flame or spark and proceed with caution if used in systems designed for non-flammable refrigerants.
This product cannotbe shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or any overseas country except in pallet quantity.
We are sure you are aware of other companies that market hydrocarbons that contain the “rotten egg or sulfur odor”. This smell comes from the sulfur in a blend that is unrefined or from an additive called ‘mercaptin’ which some companies add for the odor itself. Mercaptin is made from sulfur. When sulfur is introduced to moisture, it becomes an sulfuric acid.
Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a ReplacementRefrigerant is highly refined! Enviro-Safe does not contain the “rotten egg, sulfur, propane” odor.
The products we market have been perfected over the years, and are pharmaceuticalgrade,highly refined and computer blended to within 1/4 of 1% by a major American petrochemical supplier. This means our products are consistent each and every time our customers use them!
Enviro-Safe carries a guarantee that Enviro-Safe™ IndustrialR134a ReplacementRefrigerant will not harm air conditioning, compressors or other related mechanical equipment when used in accordance with Enviro-Safe directions.
Enviro-Safe™ Industrial R134a ReplacementRefrigerant also meets international standards such as—ISO 5149, BS 4434-1995, AS/NZS 1677 and ASHRAE 5149.
2008 Bugatti 16.4 Veyron Pur Sang
2004 Holden Monaro Series III CV8
2005 Volkswagen EcoRacer
2003 Lamborghini Gallardo
2008 IMSA Murcielago LP640
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago
2009 Infiniti Essence Concept
2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
2000 BMW M3
2005 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
R12 COMPATIBLE A/C REFRIGERANT /3 MAXI FRIG 12a /1994 &OLDER RECHARGE REFILL KIT
Chemours/DuPont Suva 134a 30lbs Can Refrigerant/Freon (R-134a) Factory Sealed
R134A, 134a refrigerant- 30lb Cylinder 1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane AUTOMOTIVE
A/C KIT UNIVERSAL UNDER DASH EVAPORATOR 432 12X16in COND W/ ELECTRICAL HARNESS