- FAST & now and get same day shipping!
- Hurry up! Tomorrow the price will be T6R
- Part Number: 539-895-6538GM
- Color: Gloss Gunmetal
- Backspacing: 6.75
- Offset: +38
- Wheel Diameter: 18
- Wheel Width: 9.5
- Hub Bore: 72.60
- Load Rating: 1521
- Wheel Exposed Lugs: Yes
- Wheel Material: Alloy
- Weight: 29.00
- Wheel Structure: One Piece
- Wheel Spoke Number: 6
- Bolt Patterns: 5x114.3 (5x4.5)
- True Directional: No
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Unfortunately UPS doesn’t accept PO box address. Please specify physical address which will guarantee faster delivery.
- All orders must be paid via PayPal.
- You may use your paypal dollars, or use your MC/Visa, Amex, Discover thru your PayPal account.
- We offer 30 Day return policy.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- Returns will only be accepted with a valid RMA number.
- All returns must be in original box unopened.
- A 20% restocking fee may apply.
- All products returned are assumed to be in new and saleable condition unless the customer indicates otherwise at the time of submission. Re-boxing fees will be assessed on items received with damaged packaging. This fee may include shipping or other charges levied by the manufacturer. Any product returned in damaged, used or otherwise unsaleable condition may be returned to the customer or credit given at lower value, at the discretion of Autoshopping24.
EXCHANGE OF FAULTY ITEMS
- Unfortunately mistakes happen and very seldom we ship faulty items. If you would like to get a replacement for an item purchased from us, we can do it for you! Please ship the original item(s) to our warehouse first and provide us with tracking number(s). Once we see that items are on their way we will send a replacement.
Photos shown are stock images provided by the wheel manufacturer and are only meant to represent the specific wheel model\'s design. It is physically impossible for us to upload all wheels in all widths, lip sizes and bolt patterns.
You should always base your ordering decision based on the description and details found in our item specifics and product details.
Before mounting tires onto new wheels we strongly suggest that your installer test fit the wheels on the front and rear of your vehicle to ensure proper fitment. Once the wheels have had tires mounted they are considered used and are not returnable.
If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Copyright © | All Rights Reserved