Dash Panel Patch fits 1964-1966 Chevrolet Fullsize C/K 4142-523-642 Product Details Part TypeDash Panel PatchMaterialSteelQuantityEAPieces Included1OEM Reference NumberNAOther Part Number(s) Vehicle Fitment
This part fits the following vehicles*:
- 1966 GMC 1000
- 1966 GMC 1500
- 1966 GMC 2500
- 1964-1966 GMC 3000
- 1964-1966 GMC 3500
- 1964-1965 GMC 1000 Series
- 1964-1965 GMC 1500 Series
- 1964-1965 GMC 2500 Series
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet C10 Panel
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet C30 Panel
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet C30 Pickup
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet K10 Pickup
- 1964-1966 Chevrolet K20 Pickup
*See Compatibility Chart for complete fitment.
We are not affiliated with Chevrolet. All trademarks herein belong to their respective owners.
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
We proudly carry Goodmark® parts as they are a leader in restoration sheet metal and trim for today\'s most popular muscle cars
- Fenders - all Goodmark® front fenders include the inner bracing and are complete bolt-on assemblies, not just the outer skin. Holes may have to be punched for emblems, molding or trim not used on all models. Use your old panel as a guide.
- Hoods - all Goodmark® hoods are double panel assemblies, including the inner frame and outer skin welded together with factory dimension nuts to attach to the hinges. With proper care our hoods can last the life of the car.
- Door Shells - Goodmark® door shells are complete bolt-on assemblies with complete inner structure and outer skin included. You will need to swap your vent windows, door latches, door remote, window regulator assemblies and parts from your old door onto the new one. For many models all new parts are available to completely replace all the parts in the door.
- Quarter Panels - Goodmark® factory style quarter panels feature a full sail panel to the roof (picture will reflect actual coverage), door jamb pillar (if originally used), and extend to the trunk opening and wrap around the tail panel - just like the factory part. Weather-strip gutters will need to be added because they were not part of the quarter panel originally.
- Trunk Lids - Goodmark® trunk lids are full double-wall construction with full inner frame and outer skin spot welded together.
- Floors - Goodmark® factory style floors extend to all the factory seams and feature the correct bracing welded underneath (except as noted or shown). We also have selections of inner rockers, outer rockers and bucket seat mounting brackets to help with your floor restoration.
- Trunk Floors - we offer Goodmark® factory style trunk floors for most models; each includes the under bracing welded in (except as noted or shown), ready for installation.
Damaged Shipments - we always try to package and ship your parts to prevent damage. You should open and inspect your merchandise carefully before signing the delivery receipt. You must sign the delivery receipt as \"damaged\" and refuse the shipment if there are any visible signs of mishandling or upon inspection the product is damaged. This is our only recourse in filing a claim for shipping damage. If you sign for your delivery as undamaged but later notice the product is damaged, we will be hindered in helping you make a claim. In the event of damage to your shipped goods, here are the steps to take.
- Sign the Delivery Receipt as \"damaged\"
- DO NOT take delivery of the shipment. It should be refused!
- Immediately contact through our store.
Small Print - Due to the nature of the material and production, the sheet metal products you receive may have scratches, dings, small dents and other minor imperfections which are considered normal. These imperfections will easily be corrected during the initial filling, priming and sanding of your repair or restoration. We do not consider dings, minor dents, scratches in the EDP primer or any other minor imperfection to be defective or damaged. ALL sheet metal panels will require some preparation and manipulation during the installation process for a show quality fit and finish. We recommend that all sheet metal panels should be test fit before any prep work or paint is applied. Minor modifications such as elongating mounting holes, adding shims, etc, are normal and may be necessary when you are installing the product.
Muscle Parts Now is not affiliated with Chevrolet. Names are used to show fitment as these parts are designed for direct replacement. Unless expressly stated all parts are new aftermarket product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and lead compounds which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.