Chevy Bowtie DecalSelect your size and color!Sticks to any hard flat surface!Water Proof!
***Decal size selected is the WIDTH from left to right of the decal***
Select the size and color you need.If you need large quantities that are not in stock please contact me. All colors and decals can be made for large orders.What you get?
- Durable Oracle 651 OutdoorCalendarVinyl.
- 5-7 Year High quality indoor/outdoor Vinyl.
- Does not fade in sunlight.
- All orders are hand and custom made and are inspected with every order.
Decals sizes are made to the size purchased. Either the width orlengthmay be different to match the selected size for the decal to look correct.Shipping And Handling
- All orders are shipped USPS First class mail.
- No tracking is provided due to the nature of the item. If you need tracking an additional Postage can be purchased which includes tracking and a faster service!
- Returns are accepted within 30 days if your product is defective and unused.
- Vinyl orders are made to order and unless there is a defect there is no returns.
How To Apply A Small Sticker or DecalStep 1
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole.
*The recommended optimum temperature for applying graphics is 70°F. For best results do not apply a sticker in extreme hot or cold temperatures.