This item has been shown -1 times.
This page features one set aluminum front bumper tow hook mounting adapter bracket for the license plate.
You can directly bolt on this bracket/adapter to your vehicle's front bumper tow hole and have the license plate mount there instead of drilling and damaging the vehicle's front bumper.
Unlike most license plate adapters on the market that simply use black paint to cover a basic aluminum plate, our has a specially crafted matte-finish, powder coated version of the license plate adapter that is now more durable with a longer lifespan.
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S
- 2017 Toyota 86
- 2013-2017 Subaru BRZ
- 2015-up Subaru WRX/WRX STi
- Black matte finish
- Made with high quality T6061 Aluminum
- Special powder coated rather than black painted
- Easy installation
- No drill or modification required
- Screw in from the tow area/hole
- 10+ mounting locations w/8 mounting holes to ensure plate will not block intake vents or lights
- Come with angle adjustment for plates to follow the curve of the bumper
- Please always check the Product Compatibility List in the Product Description to make sure your vehicle is listed.
- You will also need to verify if your OEM tow hook matches the picture of the compatible tow hook shown in the product listing. Make sure the threading pattern is the same, regardless of tow bar color.
- The tow bar is designed to fit a number of vehicles so the space between the bumper and the support bracket may vary slightly according to your car
- The space will give you appropriate hand-space to fully mount the license plate onto the support bracket to make the installation easier
- If the tow hook socket/eye and the front parking sensor's distance is less than 5" apart, the license plate mounting bracket might trigger the sensor